Going to skip

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Juggernaut pve, too random heroes. And really hard to get correct covers to those guys -_-

Comments

• Koffitok
    Koffitok Posts: 87
    I think this info is more important to your alliance...
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    Ye, might be. The point is that its way too hard when compared to the rewards, 70 iso etc...
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    It really is a lousy combination.

It also stinks that your scaling is based on characters that you can't even use.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I opened the event this morning thinking - sure, I could run it to open the essentials and then run the essential for the CP.

Then I opened the event and saw the scaling in the first node where most of my good characters are locked out. I will be ending this event at zero points.

65795402.jpg
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I enjoyed watching the Dark Avengers annihilate the buffed loaner team in Rooftop Lookout. Spider Gwen went from full health to dead in one turn.
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Silly OP. You aren't supposed to, like, actually play the "Heroics" icon_lol.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I rarely play pve these days. Too much effort for too little reward.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Hmph. I actually have all the covers for the required nodes for once, but I'm not going for this one either. I could use the CP, but I have other things to do, and I could really live without all the headbutts.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    I started it thinking I would casually grab some ISO and CP. after 2 clears I'm done with it. Horrible lineup leaving me with 5 useful characters and they all use CD attack or strike tiles against a buffed doc ock. On top of it being a health pack drain, the team combos I can use against the scaling leave me very little synergy which makes it a longggggg boring slog.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2016
    fanghoul wrote:
    Hmph. I actually have all the covers for the required nodes for once, but I'm not going for this one either. I could use the CP, but I have other things to do, and I could really live without all the headbutts.

Juggernaut is actually not featured a whole lot in his own heroic these days. He only appears in the nodes previous to the actual sub.

Instead, you end up fighting sub1: icon_doctoroctopus.png, sub 2: icon_kingpin.png, sub3: *edit icon_magneto.png
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Heroic is always an hell of pve, but with this choice of characters has become the worst pve ever....I desperately need a yellow Kingpin cover for my 5.5.0 character but I know that I'll have to wait for may champed bullseye to go up at lev.183 in order to get one.

Thank you Devs, you forced me to take a break icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    sinnerjfl wrote:
    fanghoul wrote:

Juggernaut is actually not featured a whole lot in his own heroic these days. He only appears in the nodes previous to the actual sub.

Instead, you end up fighting sub1: icon_doctoroctopus.png, sub 2: icon_kingpin.png, sub3: icon_carnage.png
    Carnage is in the Venom Heroic. I Think it's Classic Magneto in the last sub. And a one-time node with Juggernaut.
    I'm doing pretty well with the selected Three-stars so far even though I am normally a four-star player. Beast, Torch and Loki are getting the job done, but Health pack consumtion is above average.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    I hate to say it, but I'm kinda enjoying this one! I champed Electra awhile back because reasons, and just recently champed Miles, and I gotta say...they're KILLING it. 5,700 dmg and a stun for 6 red, 15,000+ for 14 purple, and Elektra tanking big hits with shadow step is immensely satisfying. Hurray for boosted niche characters!
  • mpqr7 wrote:
    I rarely play pve these days. Too much effort for too little reward.

Agreed. In fact, I rarely play any pve or pvp these days. It truly is like starring in your very own Groundhog Day film.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Like a previous poster, I had intentions of casual grinding the event, but 2 nodes in said the hell with this.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm rebuilding OBW, so I want her progression cover. If I get bored, I *might* make it to the Beast cover. Normally the trivials and the cp nodes are my bare minimum, but not for heroics.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    That Kingpin/Muscle/Bullseye node in the 2nd sub was sent from hell with this selection of characters.

Oh, and Trickery as a team up. So, even with Black Panther, they just switch all my yellow damage tiles against me. Ridiculous.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I jumped in during sub 2 thinking I could steal t10 and finish my KP...how wrong i was...

Giving us a team of squishy characters to face against KP and his goons was evil. And the only character who isn't squishy (bp) is slow and feeds the other team their strongest colour and his one saving grace (yellow) gets stolen by the trickery team up. Horrible horrible heroic..sometimes are worse than others but this one is in my t5 worst
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    That Kingpin/Muscle/Bullseye node in the 2nd sub was sent from hell with this selection of characters.

Oh, and Trickery as a team up. So, even with Black Panther, they just switch all my yellow damage tiles against me. Ridiculous.
    You can use Loki yourself on that node. Trickery is very useful against the Bullseye/Muscle combo.
    That node is tricky though - either I steamroll it fast or I get steamrolled myself.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loki's health doesn't help him though. By the time I'm in a position to fire his own trickery, he's dead himself.

Its a horrible combination Kingpin/Muscle/Bullseye. Normally I always go for Muscle first, but Kingpin is as bad really. Then Bullseye brings all damage down to 1 point by just laying down a couple of tiles. Its not right making us fight a battle like that with a limited roster.
This discussion has been closed.