Forum Thread

2»

Comments

• loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get a 4* from standard tokens now. If anyone has pulled one since the switch, please post and prove us wrong!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    How many standard token-eligible characters are there, again?

Wanna say there had been 8?

Yelena, Natasha, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Juggernaut, Spiderman, Storm, Venom. It's possible I'm forgetting someone, but off the top of my head that sounds right.

Yelena getting put out to pasture drops that number to 7.

Well, those 8 were taking up the ~72% that was dedicated to 1*s.

Literally every other character in the game—except 5*s and recent 4*s, Bagman, Dino, and Howard—take up the rest.

So .... 8 + 13 + 40 + 31(?) ... 92 "std eligible" characters!

Oh, duh. Overall, not just 1*.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Once upon a time I had Yelena in my roster - then I sold her.
  • BillyBobJoe
    BillyBobJoe Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    They took 4*s out of standard tokens at the time they introduced Legendary Tokens.

Standards only drop 1, 2, & 3*s.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    How many standard token-eligible characters are there, again?

If you're referring to what characters can be pulled from a standard, 1-4*. And yes, I have pulled a shiny **** from a standard. icon_cool.gif
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    They took 4*s out of standard tokens at the time they introduced Legendary Tokens.

Actually, the chance is NOT zero. Just a tiny 0.1%. I stockpiled 1,600+ standard tokens for the champion feature roll out back in January. Took a few hours over a few nights to open 1300 of them, but I managed to get one **** cover (think it was IW icon_rolleyes.gif ). I was hoping to beat the odds and pull a second ****, but nope it didn't happen.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:

Actually, the chance is NOT zero. Just a tiny 0.1%. I stockpiled 1,600+ standard tokens for the champion feature roll out back in January. Took a few hours over a few nights to open 1300 of them, but I managed to get one **** cover (think it was IW icon_rolleyes.gif ). I was hoping to beat the odds and pull a second ****, but nope it didn't happen.
    And there's the black swan. icon_e_smile.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like her dialog! She's smart and sexy, and she can throw shade with the best of them!
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    I have faith! Next patch, Yelena will become the first and only champable 1*, giving Bag-Man covers, and we will all be scrambling for her covers!

I'm scrambling NOW. I always want what I can't easily have, dangit!