What do you guys do with hero points?

2»

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shields and roster slots. Once in a long while when I build up enough of a surplus I'll do a 40-pull from a DDQ vault - gets some quick ISO, maybe a champ level or two, and some excess health packs so I can get reckless in PVP.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I just buy roster slots. And a few times shielding (should have spent in roster slots. That's all you really need)
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I buy daily deals on vaults that have a lot of good covers. 100 HP for a token where all the 3* and 4* possibilities are things I need is a pretty good deal.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    Shields and rooster ****.

HP buys you chickens now?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daily vault deals, shields and roster slots. I get a decent amount of HP from all my championed characters, since I have all 2*s and 3*s champed, plus 13 of 4*s champed, with more on the way every few weeks.

Plus I'm a VIP, so I get around another 50 HP per week from that as well!!! icon_lol.gif

When I'm low on HP (around 2000), I start skipping the daily vault tokens. But when I have a lot of HP, I don't see what else I need to save it for, other than for example vault token 10-packs, which happens right after I won a lot of HP from opening up a few hundred taco tokens at once.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I take the sucker's bet on vaults. 100 HP for a 4/50 shot at 4* covers is worth it right now.

Having said that, I bled myself dry so now I'm saving up. I've only got three disposable slots and I'm missing 6 characters above the 1* tier. If I hit a lucky streak I'll have to scramble to roster them. And it's really only two slots, because Bagman is oh so precious.