VIP post purchase(POLL)

2»

Comments

• Afrothunder
    Afrothunder Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    This is a weird poll. Its only been out for a day so its basically a "Did you get the 5 Star you wanted from your LT token" Poll as opposed to whether you like VIP or not.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a weird poll. Its only been out for a day so its basically a "Did you get the 5 Star you wanted from your LT token" Poll as opposed to whether you like VIP or not.

Pretty much. I got a 5* (Captain America blueflag.png ) so no complaints here. Would have preferred a red cover or IM46 or GG but I definitely don't have buyer's remorse. The extra CP, & HP will definitely help. The ISO is very underwhelming.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Main reasons why i dont buy (if you read posts from me, skip this one - its mostly about ISO icon_e_biggrin.gif)
    1st - Steam doesnt allow me to use phone credit to charge wallet, and my credit card doesnt work for net payment.
    2nd - 9.99€ is pretty much (9.99$ would be more acceptable) and i have 5€ in my wallet
    3rd - What i need is ISO, i have 91 covers, all 2*s, 3*s, 4*s... dont need more HP... dont need more covers, or tokens. I need ISO to levelup my 4* covers, champion them so i dont have to sell surplus 4*s. Thanks to all this, all i care about is ISO... and 10 000 per 10 buck per month... no way.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    I purchased VIP on my Android using Amazon coins then swapped to IPad. Lost VIP, the token, and the iso... Contacted customer support with email of the receipt and I am still not VIP.

I am very frustrated and regret this purchase.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    akboyce wrote:
    I purchased VIP on my Android using Amazon coins then swapped to IPad. Lost VIP, the token, and the iso... Contacted customer support with email of the receipt and I am still not VIP.

I am very frustrated and regret this purchase.

Be patient. I had the same issue. They made it up to me.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did end up buying. The biggest thing that makes it worth it to me is 700 HP per month. I want to be able to keep up with having all or most of the characters and with them adding like 2 a month and it costing 1000 HP per slot at my current level this helps make that seem less impossible, still not quite enough to completely keep up though.

The main things I'd like to see changed:
    - No heroic tokens, replace that with something more useful. I'd be happy with CP, HP, or ISO.
    - Would prefer to get 20-25 CP in place of the LTs so you have more choice on how to use them.
    - The 25% increased regen should be replaced with something more useful. Options: 25% regen on health packs, increase the number of health packs (2-5 more), increased ISO amounts recieved (25% - 200%).