VIP Mode Now Available

2»

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Switching IAP code from dev mode to production mode involves some moving parts. It's possible they missed a step?
  • pumpkin81
    pumpkin81 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Apple requires that in app purchases go through an approval process the same way updates do. Most likely this feature wasn't submitted or didn't make it through the process as quickly as the update approval process (I'm guessing it was forgotten). I dont think there was anything wrong with the feature on ios other then it not being allowed by Apple.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    It's still active on the PC version.

I got my 100 hero points for logging in today.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    VIP just showed up on my iPad
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ditto on Steam.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    live on ios and it went through.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alliance-mates also confirming successful purchase on ios
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    From a business perspective I get that this was fixed so quickly. But there are game breaking bugs that need urgent attention. A board should NEVER become unplayable. Your game is broken, please fix it or suspend competition
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    VIP mode: NZ$ 14.99 on Android, NZ$ 12.99 on Steam. Interesting.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Why is it asking me to purchase it again? I already purchased it when it first came out!
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    So can we get confirmation if we get a legendary token bonus every time we renew or is it a once time deal when we sign up?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    So can we get confirmation if we get a legendary token bonus every time we renew or is it a once time deal when we sign up?
    It's every time you sign up. They've stated that pretty clearly, like, all over the place.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    xdogg wrote:
    Why is it asking me to purchase it again? I already purchased it when it first came out!

If this is happening to you, please open a customer support ticket: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support
  • Moon Roach
    I bought it for Wolveroach on Steam, and the payment was taken but the purchase didn't go though. I raised a CS ticket, and got a response today:
    While our technicians get the issue with VIP sorted out, your Wolveroach account has been credited the following items:

2 Legendary Tokens
    6 Heroic Tokens
    9 Command Points
    700 Hero Points
    10000 Iso

In order to see this you may have to restart your game or win a battle.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

This is an excellent response. I'd try joining VIP again, but that would be gaming the system, so I'll wait until the original would have expired.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    I bought it for Wolveroach on Steam, and the payment was taken but the purchase didn't go though. I raised a CS ticket, and got a response today:
    While our technicians get the issue with VIP sorted out, your Wolveroach account has been credited the following items:

2 Legendary Tokens
    6 Heroic Tokens
    9 Command Points
    700 Hero Points
    10000 Iso

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

This is an excellent response. I'd try joining VIP again, but that would be gaming the system, so I'll wait until the original would have expired.

don't forget that you don't have the benefit of the faster healing, which is actually the main reason I joined. Overall though, its a fair an reasonable response.

But don't feel like your gaming the system by repurchasing VIP, you don't have the benefit of 28 days of faster healing.
  • Moon Roach
    Phumade wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

2 Legendary Tokens
    6 Heroic Tokens
    9 Command Points
    700 Hero Points
    10000 Iso

don't forget that you don't have the benefit of the faster healing, which is actually the main reason I joined. Overall though, its a fair an reasonable response.

But don't feel like your gaming the system by repurchasing VIP, you don't have the benefit of 28 days of faster healing.

I take your point, but from a purely personal and possibly very British point of view, it wouldn't be the done thing.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please stop the pop up, I know VIP is available, I'm not going to purchase, I don't need to be informed of it daily