VIP Mode Now Available

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
(06/21/16)

Hi folks,

VIP mode is now back online! Thanks for your patience.

If you experience any issues, please visit Customer Support here: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support

Thank you.

(6/20/16)

Hi everyone,

Due to some behind-the-scenes complications, we've had to delay the launch of the new VIP mode briefly. VIP mode is currently disabled and our best estimation for VIP being made available again is approximately 48 hours from now, on Wednesday, June 22nd. We'll update again when we have additional info.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your interest in jumping into VIP! If you've already paid for the service, please don't worry. You should still be good to go once VIP is back in action. If you experience any issues, Support will be happy to assist: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support

Thank you.

Comments

• Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Can you make the VIP rewards worthwhile whole you're at it??
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    will this effect those of us that already purchased VIP and got our first reward?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nothing like the smooth launch of a new feature to motive sales
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    Can you make the VIP rewards worthwhile whole you're at it??
    Please keep this thread on-topic. There are other threads where your reaction to the content of this feature is more appropriate. Further off-topic posts in this thread from any user will receive warnings or bans in accordance with the forum rules.
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Seriously why can't you implement one thing right? Or at least explain the problem. Why is it delayed? What's wrong? What are you doing to fix it? Why didn't you test first and find the issue?
  • Thevipper
    Thevipper Posts: 90
    So....yea........ok.............ummm.................

Oh well thanks I had my money ready but icon_rolleyes.gif im losing intrest
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    3 hours and still no word on how this will effect those that have already given you our money? Someone has to have an answer. I'm sure you thought about your paying customers before you made this announcement.
  • djeternal
    djeternal Posts: 28
    Arphaxad wrote:
    3 hours and still no word on how this will effect those that have already given you our money? Someone has to have an answer. I'm sure you thought about your paying customers before you made this announcement.

From the op:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

If you've already paid for the service, please don't worry. You should still be good to go once VIP is back in action. If you experience any issues, Support will be happy to assist: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support

Thank you.

"once VIP is back in action" so therefore it's on hold and will resume for those that already paid once it comes back up at least that's the way I read that. It seems pretty straight forward to me. Not sure why you need more clarification than that.
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    For me on Steam VIP still shows active (or again, maybe it was gone during the night and is already back)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    St1nkf1st wrote:
    For me on Steam VIP still shows active (or again, maybe it was gone during the night and is already back)

It hasn't shown up for me all day. I first played around 4pm central and there was no VIP. I just quit Steam entirely and logged back in, and it's definitely not back here. Not sure why it shows up for you.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:

It is really hard to understand how the launch of a new feature can go so wrong... This is no small bug or some server problems affecting some people, VIP was not working at all on iOs, and had problems on other platforms too, something important was unchecked.

Problems like this are never good for the state and the morale of a game :S (people was already critical enough of the VIP feature and now we have problems at launch :::facepalm)
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Arphaxad wrote:

I paid yesterday on android before they pulled VIP. I did receive my second day reward this morning.
  • Skymedium
    Skymedium Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Polares wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

It is really hard to understand how the launch of a new feature can go so wrong... This is no small bug or some server problems affecting some people, VIP was not working at all on iOs, and had problems on other platforms too, something important was unchecked.

Problems like this are never good for the state and the morale of a game :S (people was already critical enough of the VIP feature and now we have problems at launch :::facepalm)

It is an excuse to investigate the complaints they got.
    Thoose that bought it seems to have it without any technical problems at all.
    We'll know which eventually.
  • Polares
    Skymedium wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

It is an excuse to investigate the complaints they got.
    Thoose that bought it seems to have it without any technical problems at all.
    We'll know which eventually.

It is not very nice to get the button, click it, and then get an error message. As I said it looks like it didn't work for NOBODY in iOs, nobody AT ALL.

So yeah, those that bought it on Android or Steam, didn't have any problems, but there is a big percentage of people that had problems. I guess if the button had not appeared at all, then wouldn't be that bad, because most people would never know it was already live, but trying to buy it and then getting the error is worse.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    mikelnoe wrote:
    Arphaxad wrote:

I paid yesterday on android before they pulled VIP. I did receive my second day reward this morning.

The same is true for me. I am rolling in hundreds of ISO and tens of HP, suckas!!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    The same is true for me. I am rolling in hundreds of ISO and tens of HP, suckas!!
    and they allow this unfair advantage to stand???!!!!???!!!????!!!????!!! buying stock in pitchfork manufacturing....
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2016
    TxMoose wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:
    and they allow this unfair advantage to stand???!!!!???!!!????!!!????!!! buying stock in pitchfork manufacturing....

OUTRAGE! And hasn't the 970+ days that this game has existed without VIP been enough? Must we wander this non-VIP desert for two more days deprived of something we've never had in the game before - Oh hey! Ghost Rider Black in my daily rewards! (merrily chases off after shiny new thing)
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    It is not very nice to get the button, click it, and then get an error message. As I said it looks like it didn't work for NOBODY in iOs, nobody AT ALL.

So yeah, those that bought it on Android or Steam, didn't have any problems, but there is a big percentage of people that had problems. I guess if the button had not appeared at all, then wouldn't be that bad, because most people would never know it was already live, but trying to buy it and then getting the error is worse.
    Yes. They know this, that's obviously why they removed the button again until it's fixed for all players.
  • mrPuzzleQuester
    mrPuzzleQuester Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    The devs need $$$ to make a better game/product.

Players see false starts like this as a sign that the game is not worth investing $$$ into.
  • Polares
    DayvBang wrote:
    Polares wrote:

Yes. They know this, that's obviously why they removed the button again until it's fixed for all players.

Yeah I agree, better remove the option than getting the error, but what it would have been even better is test the new feature before it was live, and then get everything right the first time icon_e_wink.gif

But I am not complaining, this is a small problem that it will certainly be fixed fast. It is just that I am still amazed that this things happen so often... (I don't know what is the problem, but if it is happening in all iOs devices it should have been easy to spot).