VIP Is Live!!!

Comments

• Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Glad this post came back up with the removal of unbased accusations. Malcrof doesn't deserve that abuse. Yes i know why some still think they should troll him for a past commentary he once made. Whatever way you look at it, it's in the PAST, get over it already and move on! I for one like to see an old forum voice like his,and I was happy to see this post about VIP.
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Removed a few posts insinuating that the OP is a cheater. For reasons beyond us all, the MPQ gods have deemed Malcrof worthy to be the first MPQ VIP and he accepted the offer with his sacrifice of $9.99. From this day forth, he shall be known as "the First". Now let us await "the Second". And in the meantime, any further insinuations of cheating or foul play will be dealt with harshly with warnings and bannings.

If you feel someone is cheating, the proper procedure is to contact Customer Service (http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support). Please be aware that making such accusations on the forum is not permitted and grounds for a warning and/or ban. Thank you.

Damn, I was only joking in mine. Glad to see moderators are as sensitive as ever. I didn't even get to wake up to see the replies.
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Removed a few posts insinuating that the OP is a cheater. For reasons beyond us all, the MPQ gods have deemed Malcrof worthy to be the first MPQ VIP and he accepted the offer with his sacrifice of $9.99. From this day forth, he shall be known as "the First". Now let us await "the Second". And in the meantime, any further insinuations of cheating or foul play will be dealt with harshly with warnings and bannings.

If you feel someone is cheating, the proper procedure is to contact Customer Service (http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support). Please be aware that making such accusations on the forum is not permitted and grounds for a warning and/or ban. Thank you.

Damn, I was only joking in mine. Glad to see moderators are as sensitive as ever. I didn't even get to wake up to see the replies.

He removed joke ones and legit accusations to keep it fair. Sarcasm can sometimes be hard to read.
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Congrats Mal on your #1 VIP status!

number-one-laurel-wreath-illustration.jpg?itok=XS4fZE3B

Neato sig, too icon_razz.gif

• Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    mikelnie wrote:

He removed joke ones and legit accusations to keep it fair. Sarcasm can sometimes be hard to read.

Yeah I just saw that in another thread. Some people just don't understand humor. What would be the purpose of cheating and then snitching yourself out on the forums lol?
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Obviously Mal signed up for the VVIP service. It's so exclusive, the button is invisible. You've probably never heard of it. Let us know what 6* you pull from your day-28 Mythic Token!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Turns out only one person can be VIP at a time. In 28 days, we can all race to buy it first. ;)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    fnedude wrote:
    Nothing on Steam as of 7pm PST....

I just loaded the game up and for a *split second* under the currency list in the top right I saw a sign for VIP Sign Up before it vanished, never to be seen again.
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    DayvBang wrote:
    Turns out only one person can be VIP at a time. In 28 days, we can all race to buy it first. icon_e_wink.gif

So, what happens in the case of a tie? Will they realize they didn't say how it was going to handled, so we all get 1 month free icon_e_smile.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow Malcrof you really are The First icon_e_wink.gif

You also probably got a GG or a IM46 from the token... Those ones or IW , no middle term icon_razz.gif

I am on iOs, no nothing here.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    DayvBang wrote:
    Turns out only one person can be VIP at a time. In 28 days, we can all race to buy it first. icon_e_wink.gif

But you can only be VIP once per account. So you are done after this. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    11AM CET. Nothing yet.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches wrote:
    11AM CET. Nothing yet.
    I expect this to go live either when DDQ rolls over in 40 minutes, or whenever today's data patch is.

Then they'll have to take it offline for a few days to fix the things it broke.
  • Skymedium
    Skymedium Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Not active in sweden (appstore), 11:49 am here.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Nothing yet. Android user.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:

have they ever posted what the rewards are total for the 10 bucks.... They should of did the first month 4.99 so people could see if they like it or not... 10 is just too much to pay, Not sure why people so happy about LG token 99% it just another 4 star icon_e_smile.gif

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45751

Read the OP, there is a day by day.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe they need the r update to enable faster recovery times?
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    So is everyone on a different clock if you purchase it? Meaning if I buy mine tomorrow and someone else buys theirs a few days later or is it only offered once a month etc?
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Warbringa wrote:
    So is everyone on a different clock if you purchase it? Meaning if I buy mine tomorrow and someone else buys theirs a few days later or is it only offered once a month etc?
    In my understanding it should work this way: The 28 days start to count from whenever you buy it. If you skip some days, the clock will be stopped and start again with next login. (I am not sure if it is tied to match win like regular daily reward or just to purely login, though)
    So the subscription can last actually longer than 28 days. After your VIP subscription ends you can buy whenever you want the next one to start the 28 days again.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    25% faster recovery times as a 'bonus' you cannot attain in any other way in the game...
    Is it just me, or is that starting to truly stink of 'pay to win' advantages?
This discussion has been closed.