VIP Is Live!!!

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
How6fJg.jpg?1

Used some of my $12 i had in my google account!

YFgjXho.jpg?1

Comments

• Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2016
    Did you get the LT? I thought they said that was fun. 2 days early and it's already broken? Smh
  • Malcrof
    Ryudoz wrote:
    Did you get the LT? I thought they said that was fun. 2 days early and it's already been? Smh

Yes, got the LT as soon as i signed up!
  • Ryudoz
    Malcrof wrote:
    Ryudoz wrote:
    Did you get the LT? I thought they said that was fun. 2 days early and it's already been? Smh

Got it. I just checked my Droid and it wasn't live for me.
  • Malcrof
    Ryudoz wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Ryudoz wrote:

Timer shows 16 hours until next reward, so looks like it has been live for maybe 8 hours already?
  • Ryudoz
    Malcrof wrote:
    Ryudoz wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Ryudoz wrote:

Timer shows 16 hours until next reward, so looks like it has been live for maybe 8 hours already?

That's super strange, considering they said the 20th was the launch. I'm curious if anyone else is seeing this or your phone has somehow entered through a temporal wormhole to Monday. If so, can you tell me if the Dubs make it 2 straight or if LeBron completes the comeback?
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    Nothing on Steam as of 7pm PST....
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is it because you're a mod? I don't see anything either. No worries, I'm not worried about this one thing giving you some special advantage over the rest of us.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is not available in Apple Store yet.
  • Malcrof
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Is it because you're a mod? I don't see anything either. No worries, I'm not worried about this one thing giving you some special advantage over the rest of us.

Nope, so far i have not found another person who has it.. please someone else has to have gotten the popup by now.. did you check the settings and the daily message? no idea why i got the pop-up.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 things that'd make this thing seriously worthwhile:

1. your bonus legendary would be an 'epic' (call it what you want...) legendary token guaranteed to give 5* covers.

2. while you have vip status, you can select cover colours for any cover you get.
  • Ryudoz
    I guess Malcrof is "the" VIP.

icon_e_wink.gif
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Midnight on the east coast of the US on android and it's not live for me yet
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Go spend that ISO stash, yo.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    10 pm PST, Android user. Not live here either
  • Double you tee eff. No VIP here. Feeling VUnIP.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Makes sense, give it to a select few early who are going to spread links of it around the community and make people "excited" for it.
  • Mercator
    Mercator Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Nothing on steam, maybe Malcrof needs to stop playing on the test servers? icon_lol.gif
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    1300hrs UTC and nothing on the UK android version. Last news was for Moonknight.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Removed a few posts insinuating that the OP is a cheater. For reasons beyond us all, the MPQ gods have deemed Malcrof worthy to be the first MPQ VIP and he accepted the offer with his sacrifice of $9.99. From this day forth, he shall be known as "the First". Now let us await "the Second". And in the meantime, any further insinuations of cheating or foul play will be dealt with harshly with warnings and bannings.

If you feel someone is cheating, the proper procedure is to contact Customer Service (http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support). Please be aware that making such accusations on the forum is not permitted and grounds for a warning and/or ban. Thank you.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Removed a few posts insinuating that the OP is a cheater. For reasons beyond us all, the MPQ gods have deemed Malcrof worthy to be the first MPQ VIP and he accepted the offer with his sacrifice of $9.99. From this day forth, he shall be known as "the First". Now let us await "the Second". And in the meantime, any further insinuations of cheating or foul play will be dealt with harshly with warnings and bannings.

If you feel someone is cheating, the proper procedure is to contact Customer Service (http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support). Please be aware that making such accusations on the forum is not permitted and grounds for a warning and/or ban. Thank you.

have they ever posted what the rewards are total for the 10 bucks.... They should of did the first month 4.99 so people could see if they like it or not... 10 is just too much to pay, Not sure why people so happy about LG token 99% it just another 4 star icon_e_smile.gif
This discussion has been closed.