MPQ At Marvel.com: Moon Knight and VIP Mode

2»

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Linkster79 wrote:
    While we have recent admin activity may you please post how much VIP will cost in currencies other than USD?
    It'll be half of whatever a Logan's Loonies costs you.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    I could NOT care less for another money dump feature.

New events please.
    More varied/new PVPs with 4*.
    3* /4* limited PvE so 5* won't break scalling.
    Bugfixes - fix the LAG!
    etc.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2016
    Moon Knight's black looks decent enough. Relatively cheap, damage plus strike tiles, quirky heal factor (did they say if it was true heal or burst?) with no real drawback.

Yeaaaah, no. That's another gaffe (in addition to "strength tiles"). If you check the ability description in the images, the tiles he creates when he doesn't kill an enemy are for the opponent.

By the way, this seems to be proof that we are definitely moving up to new character releases every 1-1.5 weeks instead of every 2. It used to be that after a bunch of characters were released at once (to go with the big movie of the year), they slowed down the releases a bit for a while to compensate. Now? They have actually sped them up.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    should of made VIP 50% off until July 20 or AUG 20 to give people a taste of it before spending 10... I might of went in at 5 but not 10
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Punatulkku wrote:
    I have to say that youre shooting to your leg with this vip thing.

C) with 10 dollars i expect atleast 1-2 roster slots PER WEEK

Once you get to the max level, $20 gets you about 3 roster slots. And you're expecting $10 to get you 8 of them?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Yeaaaah, no. That's another gaffe (in addition to "strength tiles"). If you check the ability description in the images, the tiles he creates when he doesn't kill an enemy are for the opponent.
    Sonuva! I take it back. I have nothing nice to say about MK.
  • CFacto
    CFacto Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Translation: 'Great news everybody! We've found another way to try to suck money from our player base!'
    'Oh by the way, here's another character that you can't possibly get the covers for / ISO to upgrade' (delete depending on your level)
    'Hang on, why are you not all super excited?'

I've been spending some money recently to support the game but this subscription stuff may be the kind of **** I need to make me quit.
  • VIP - likely to be Very Insulting Payment.

Pathetic ISO offering and CP that you can save towards a go on the roulette wheel. Whooopppeee.
    Health re-gen ? Don't want it.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    CFacto wrote:
    Translation: 'Great news everybody! We've found another way to try to suck money from our player base!'
    'Oh by the way, here's another character that you can't possibly get the covers for / ISO to upgrade' (delete depending on your level)
    'Hang on, why are you not all super excited?'

I've been spending some money recently to support the game but this subscription stuff may be the kind of **** I need to make me quit.
    Think of VIP as buying a bundle package of resources. If you are paying some $$$ to support the game VIP is a perfect way to support the game. The problem is they are calling it VIP and there is very little in it to make you feel like a VIP. Think bundle package and you will see this is the best purchase you can make for what you get. I have voiced my opinion on what a VIP should be. This is a bundle package.