MPQ At Marvel.com: Moon Knight and VIP Mode

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone -

I'm sure everyone like myself is checking out all the great news out of E3 today but we have some awesome news to share ourselves. Today on Marvel.com, our very own Josh Austin shared that Moon Knight and VIP Mode is coming to Marvel Puzzle Quest. Moon Knight will be earnable starting tomorrow in The Hunt Event and VIP Mode on June 20th (once R103 goes live).

Read all the details here - http://marvel.com/news/video_games/26293/piecing_together_marvel_puzzle_quest_moon_knight

We will have the complete details of VIP Mode later today. So stay tuned for more info!

Thanks!

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome!! Can't wait!!!!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone wrote:
    Hi Everyone -

I'm sure everyone like myself is checking out all the great news out of E3 today but we have some awesome news to share ourselves. Today on Marvel.com, our very own Josh Austin shared that Moon Knight and VIP Mode is coming to Marvel Puzzle Quest. Moon Knight will be earnable starting tomorrow in The Hunt Event and VIP Mode on June 20th (once R103 goes live).

Read all the details here - http://marvel.com/news/video_games/26293/piecing_together_marvel_puzzle_quest_moon_knight

We will have the complete details of VIP Mode later today. So stay tuned for more info!

Thanks!
    For the VIP can you list what the 28 day rewards are going to actually be? will this be able to be a 1 time purchase for 28 days or will we need to contact CS to cancel a reacurring charge? Is a dev going to join the forum for some Q&A on the VIP program?
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    While we have recent admin activity may you please post how much VIP will cost in currencies other than USD?
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    This really should have been released before the PvE test showed us what the developers have store for people who improved their roster.

Spend for tokens, and if you get lucky enough to pull a useful cover, you can strengthen your roster and face brutal scaling that will render that improvement meaningless.

You too, can play increasingly harder fights for increasingly devalued fixed node rewards!

But hey, that 25% health regen is a pretty sweet feature. Set an alarm so you can remember when your heroes will get back to full health, by which point you’ll have been sitting at 10/10 healthpacks anyway.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Any chance we could get some more specifics about what VIP mode includes?

Should we assume the monthly numbers in the survey were correct?
    Were any of them increased from that? Decreased?
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    But hey, that 25% health regen is a pretty sweet feature. Set an alarm so you can remember when your heroes will get back to full health, by which point you’ll have been sitting at 10/10 healthpacks anyway.

"Hey what else can we throw into this package to make it look better, but not actually be of any use to a player?"

"Faster regen times, lol!"

"Love it! Take the est of the day off, Red Name, you've earned it!"

"But Sir, I still haven't updated our Forums."

"Do as I say!"

Seriously though, I still love your game, D3. Play it every day, too much even.
    P.S. please add 4* pvp
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone wrote:
    Hi Everyone -

Thanks!

Details soon!
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would too also like to know the sorts of rewards that VIP will bring. What D3 class as 'awesome rewards' dont usually have the same reaction from the player base. Is 'awesome reward' 100 ISO or 4* covers?
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    I have to say that youre shooting to your leg with this vip thing.

A) it will be more pricier in europe

B) 10dollars is way too much per month from mobile game

C) with 10 dollars i expect atleast 1-2 roster slots PER WEEK

instead of pay to get better rewards, how about just fixing it? Happy customers make more money than forced customers. I can teach you guys marketing if you need lessons.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, unless a detailed list of what is provided - in advance - happens, this looks very unappealing to me. And I could care less about LTs. I'm sitting on over 300 cp because I don't have the iso to level up the max covered 4s I already have. Unless specific covers are provided, this is a no-go and probably really only meant for entry level players.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just want to know what a Black Strength Tile is.

I know it's a Strike tile, but c'mon
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, it's been kinda bothering me for the last few updates already so I'd like to point out to whoever is writing these Marvel.com interviews that "strength tiles" isn't actually a thing. Pretty sure you mean "special tiles". Or some certain number-strength attack/strike/protect tiles. "Strength" tile by itself just doesn't make any sense.
  • Razamataz
    Razamataz Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Yeah, it's been kinda bothering me for the last few updates already so I'd like to point out to whoever is writing these Marvel.com interviews that "strength tiles" isn't actually a thing. Pretty sure you mean "special tiles". Or some certain number-strength attack/strike/protect tiles. "Strength" tile by itself just doesn't make any sense.

at least marvel gives us updates on the game more than the devs do icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, but what does everyone think about Moon Knight?!?!?!?!?
  • mpqr7
    According to the survey we got a few weeks ago, you get a whopping 10,000 in extra ISO, parcelled out over a month. Which doesn't do much toward the millions that I need to champion my 4*s alone.

Seriously though, can we get some more ISO up in this piece? I will gladly continue to play for endless hours, if you'll just give it to me! I need it very badly!!!
  • mpqr7
    JangoLore wrote:

It looks like Moon Knight's been.... eclipsed.... by the VIP discussion. icon_cool.gif
  • DalekGAF
    DalekGAF Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Unless you can guarantee me that the Legendary Tokens I'd be paying for aren't duplicates, I'm not interested. All the CP and LT's I've wasted lately on getting more unnecessary duplicate covers while my other 4*s go neglected has really just rubbed me the wrong way and killed my motivation.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Knight's black looks decent enough. Relatively cheap, damage plus strike tiles, quirky heal factor (did they say if it was true heal or burst?) with no real drawback.

Green is awful expensive for untargeted damage.

Purple is a mixed bag. We all know how useful passive creation of strike tiles is. Passively creating an arbitrary number of attack tiles is new and seems handy. Extra damage on purple matches? Eh.... The random nature of the ability means you can't rely on it to, say, lower the cost of X-23's abilities by adding strikes or double dip on OML's strikes with attack tiles. It's plenty thematic, but annoying to play with.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    mpqr7 wrote:
    JangoLore wrote:

It looks like Moon Knight's been.... eclipsed.... by the VIP discussion. icon_cool.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yippee, the Marvel equivalent of, nay inspiration for, Moon Roach from Cerebus finally makes his appearance.

Unorthodox Economic Revenge. Hssss.