Old Wallpaper, Game Stagnation, and the 4-gotten Tier

2»

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    There's a dead zone in PvP progression rewards between 1000 and 1300 that cries out to be filled. And they could add something around 1500, too.
    both of those need to be big chunks of iso. 1K at 1150 and 2K at 1500 would be great. everyone making it there can really, really use it. a set cover at 1400 or 1500 would be ok too, but it feels like plugging iso in is in realm of possibility where a cover probably isn't.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I held off on moving this to Suggestions and Feedback at first because it was generating a lot of discussion and views. That's slowed down now, so I'm moving it but leaving a shadow topic in General as a pointer.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I will collect 4* but not sure how much I will invest in them beyond leveling them for Crash of Titans.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Practically there is not a single reason why everybody should keep, upgrade and use all characters. All you need is three 5*s covers maxed and other covers owned for PvE/PvE where they are mandatory.
    ISO economy 2 years old, huge ISO prices for upgrading 4*s, massive power of 5*s - all this completel destroys purpose of 30+ 4*s. There is simply not enough ISO to upgrade 4* quality covers...