Duplicate covers.

2»

Comments

• Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    I've pulled 7 OML Yellows. No other cover for any character is above 3 otherwise.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    The best solution to this scenario for me would be that covers become colourless once you have 5 in that particular colour, this still keeps the horrible RNG that the devs love, but drastically reduces the frustration for the players when the RNG screws them over yet again.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Not long after legendaries were introduced, an alliance mate pulled four icon_thing.pnggreenflag.png in a row. He had quite the row with customer service about it.

I've pulled two OML covers in my last ~120 classic legendaries. My 7th and 8th black ones. He remains stuck at 5/4/2.

I like the idea of applying the cover as if it was extra ISO, but you have to deal with the question of what happens when the character in question is at the max level for the number of covers already present.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    My tale is a duplicitous one. One of woe and one of joy.

Before the beginning of this week I cursed the day I ever knelt down at the rngesus idol and prayed.. He did not seem to listen.

He sent me 15 star Lord purple, 9 fury purple (at the time they were the only 2 4* powers id maxed). I cursed stupid mascara face of rngesus for his 'gifts' were a mockery.

Then...this week...

He smiled upon me, from 3 event tokens (earths mightiest) he gave me px pink, carnage red and nova red, all of which were needed. Then i pulled a classic token and saw the 5* logo and my heart sank...I have an oml with 5 red... It would surely be another to mock me...but no! It was Phoenix green. Then a few days later i saw that logo again...only this time it was the surfer blue I've been missing.

I haven't had a dupe in a while now. Just keep kissing the feet of his puzzliness and he shall bestow wealth upon you.

*disclaimer : there's no rngesus..only chance