This pace is killing your players

2»

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Its what 3 + months for a new cover to be used in an event beyond the one that follows it...

bucky never used first week of may
    war machine never used

gwen who knows when i dont think she was ever used
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    For a while 8 wanted every new 4 star that was released and tended to get them, now I just don't care anymore. I'd rather focus on the ones that I have, but those lovely scaling issues of having two 5 stars keeps me in brackets that I shouldn't be in.
  • AE_Fios
    AE_Fios Posts: 39
    Yup, I'm done worrying about new 4 star characters and pushing for new releases in PVE. I don't mind supporting the game financially but this is the first time I've felt like they're putting a gun to my head and trying to force my hand. No thanks.
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    The first step to solving this issue is to not care. Yes, I know it'll be hard for some players at first, but once you get the hang of it, not caring gets easier and easier.

When you don't care anymore, all the nonsense falls away. You have lower expectations, and are more likely to be pleasantly surprised when things don't turn out as horrible as you suspected they might.

Good luck. Not every LT pull is a Cho.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Konman wrote:
    Not every LT pull is a Cho.

Certainly not in a game with the IW. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Aerospade777
    Aerospade777 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    No this is fine, more characters means more diversity. They upped the ISO-8.