Teams to beat Cap

2»

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    We've only just got to Round 6, and I've not yet needed to break out the big guns, so I'm just using IM40, Vision, OBW. Espionage with 4 or more black means Vision's blue damage counts twice on OBW matches, which for my levels are purple and black. And once you have Heavy out there, cascades are your friend.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 star iron man... hulk and punihser im using
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm using Phoenix (L435), Iceman (L281) and IM40 (L167). iM gives the other two the ap for their attacks. Iceman's blue might not be able to stun cap, but the punch still does nice damage and you can just stun one of his flunkies instead. Currently on round8, and haven't lost yet.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I used Charlies angels exclusively on the first run and only lost one battle in the 8th round against boss cap.
    It's a little harder this time around, so I started using purple /blue AP boosts and I'm back on track almost done round 6.
    Haven't died yet but had too many close calls.

GSBW is level 177 boosted to 290 ish ?
    Switch is level 173
    Prof X is level 166 with 5 blue and 2 yellow
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Fury (champed) im40 lvl 385 surfer

I just use surfer to tank blue for fury and the high match damage. Double demolition plus unibeam usually does the trick
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    I'm using a variation:

3Hulk/ KK/ CStorm

Just using CStorm in place of MoStorm seeing as her green is just a bit more efficient.

Edit: just wanted to add, currently Round 7
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Only lost once so far (massive cascade):

IM46 (Lv270) 1/0/0 - purely for match damage
    Fury (Lv 371 boosted)
    Vision (Lv182) bugged - blue making IM's match dam 2k per match 3.

2 complete runs through round 8.
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    Today (rounds 6-7), I've mostly been using Vision/Hulk/GSBW. Get Vision's blue out, then tank with Hulk to make green for free cascades into Sniper Shots