Rewards that don't make sense

2»

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Number of four stars available in vaults, especially the taco vault. Also, really feels like the odds for drawing these characters has dropped recently. So tired of lousy two stars for special event tokens.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    25 cp for a 7 day pve when it's also 25cp for a 3 day pve
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    The playerbase will always be heavily weighted to new players and those who have played a long time but very casually.

To them, all the rewards that strike an advanced player as cheap are still relevant. Even the scanty Gauntlet rewards and laughable season placement rewards.
    I agree and disagree with you here. For the most part, the new players will far surpass the rewards given to them by the current structure fairly quickly. In the 2-3* transition, I had hit the point a few times where I had no use for my ISO and accumulated quite a bit. Of course, eventually there was a glut of 3* covers, and I've been behind ever since, but I'd still argue that the few months are the only points the "cheap rewards" remain relevant. Casual players, well, I'll give you that one.

These CW rewards felt like a bit of a slap in the face/lol-worthy in the spirit of the thread...

204500: 250 iso8big.png
    262500: token_event.png
    325500: 250 iso8big.png
    393500: star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngblueflag.png
    464500: 500 iso8big.png
    542000: 50 heropointsbig.png
    622000: 500 iso8big.png
    706000: star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngpurpleflag.png