Daily Resupply - The Iso Shortage Solution

2»

Comments

• Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    san-mpq wrote:
    I think that you have a good point here, OP.

Just to throw another idea out there:

I would settle for a daily infinite survival mode, suggested before, with increasing difficulty waves. People would get to where they COULD get to, with rewards reflective of same. You could do easy/med/hard (pick one only).

In example:

Easy Survival

Start at wave 1, move up by 1 level each wave. 10 ISO per wave. That would be 100 waves, 1000 ISO (or more). Slow to discourage farming, fast enough for starting players.

Medium Survival

Start at wave 1, move up by 2 levels per wave. 25 ISO per wave (100 waves = 2500 ISO). At 100 waves, the enemy would be level 300 (reasonable, no?).

Hard Survival

Start at wave 1, move up by 5 levels per wave. 100 ISO per wave. (100 waves = 10,000 ISO). At wave 100, enemies are level 500.

Feel free to modify numbers, etc., but that would be the basic idea. I also had the idea of incremental ISO increases, but no time to crunch those numbers - anyone else?
    I've often wondered why there isn't an infinite wave type event in this game as it would suit. Don't know if it would be the solution to the Iso shortage though as its additional work being but in to gather the Iso rather than an increase in the current Iso levels.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    I like this suggestion alot. And for the "collect-aspect" of the game I would add a factor for the complete collection of a tier. I think this will motivate to get as many rosterslots with bought hp to roster all chars.
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Completely shameless bump icon_e_biggrin.gif