Heart of Darkness, Spirit of Vengeance, The rider awakens.

2»

Comments

• Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    easy peasy with hood/lcap/3*bulseye(the best character for wave nodes)
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    I beat it on the first go around with Iceman, Cyclops, and Switch. Once I had built up the purple and blue, it wasn't too bad.

But what's going on with the progression points in this event? I did three clears + CP grinding in the first two sub-events and now one clear of the last round and am still 23,000 points away from from the CP points! A full clear of the last round only gave me 6.5K points, so there's no way I'm going to make it. Just how much grinding do they expect us to do???
    what the problem in doing 3 extra clears + trivial nodes for iso rewards?
  • mazerat
    mazerat Posts: 118
    Ended up going 2 wins / 2 second-wave wipes on SoV for the event. If you get a green-heavy board you're in bad shape because you don't want either AoE going off and Dakken's going to be powering everyone up regardless.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    I have got it done every time with champed IM, KK, 3Cap. Get one IM yellow off and it's all shields and face punching. Slow team, but, I have never been in danger of losing.
  • Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    I've beaten it 4 or 5 times today with Blade / IM40 and 3* Cap. Yellow / Red +AP to help get it rolling faster. Wiped once.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Lcap, SW, Hood. Slow and steady stuns, AP drain, and a boosted Hood nuke to help down targets. Start with all AP boosts and never any problem
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I like these nodes. I wiped the first time, not realizing what I was getting into.

As others have posted, there are a few ways to beat it. You can use a winfinite team, or count on stuns or heals. I used OML and KK to heal through all of the damage, and Hulkbuster to take out the tough enemies quickly.

I agree that a single token is a weak reward though. A 10-pack or a bunch of CP would be better. icon_e_smile.gif