Characters and Skills Compendium 2: Technopatic Boogaloo

Options
13»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dayv if you're editing this now, you could remove the paragraph at the bottom and instead link people here:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/55473/

And/or sticky it >.>

#shamelessplug
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dayv if you're editing this now, you could remove the paragraph at the bottom and instead link people here:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/55473/

And/or sticky it >.>

#shamelessplug
       I've removed that note and the underlining, and added a note linking to your guide.  Thanks!

I'm not committing to maintaining this document, but I will do minor edits to improve it for now, if I notice something off or someone lets me know about a change it needs.  I'm not adding missing characters yet, as I'd like to create a new and simpler character index.  Some of these things may get moved around if a forum reorganization happens.

I'm not ging to make the healing time guide sticky right now, as it is good info but the character forum is a bit of a mess already and there's only so many threads you can make sticky before it gets even worse.  I do have some other ideas on finding and sorting guides, though.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I took another little break from the forums to see if eventually some of these many issues would be solved but I'm guessing that by now it is pretty safe to assume it is not going to happen. (Once again and FWIW, I fiercely protest the implementation of this new board software.)

That being the case, the Compendium cannot possibly keep existing in the way that people knew and loved. Dayv, if you wish to create a simple index, please go ahead. I will work on my side with whatever motivation I can find to remake the compendium from scratch in a public spreadsheet document. It will be less convenient and perhaps not as good looking but at least it will include all the information in a single place in an accessible format.

R.I.P. Forum Compendium.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This was the most useful post on the entire Forum. I can't believe that D3 is just letting this go and not supporting it.

There is little point to making the character threads, which D3 takes seriously (or used to), if there is no index.
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hoping to get them all one day. :)

been wanting Ing to put together each character max skills.
    showing what each of them are capable of, maybe able to help newcomers. :)

Managed to put together 7x characters 
    pls feel free to check it out and comment any changes u would like to see in it.

Got 19x more characters already maxed. Waiting for any comments first before making the rest like this.

So far the video consist of:
    Character cover - unlocking - skill details and usage - stats - bio details

Here's the playlist link: thx in advance for any advice.
    :)

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [De-announcing (unstickying) this post.  Please refer to the index post for the new Character Details section here.]