When were you happiest?

2»

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    A few days ago, when I finally got OML to level 450.

Quite the accomplishment for someone was has only spent $25 on this game.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think my best point of MPQ was when I was running a maxed 2* roster and realized that a team of 2* Thor/Moonstone/OBW could reliably get me through the ninja DDQ days. One of those "eureka moments" when the 3* transition finally seemed like something I could complete.

OBW with 8 stolen "threaten" tiles is truly a sight to behold...
  • mazerat
    mazerat Posts: 118
    Probably my 8th birthday. Or maybe Christmas 1994.

The former because I got a tube of Milky Bar Buttons, a Tom & Jerry video and Disney's Robin Hood on VHS.
    The latter because I got this lego set.
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leg ... 0508132710

Everything went to hell soon after, really.

Oh dang, I forgot that I had a few of those Ice Planet Legos. Good stuff.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    A couple. Going on my first solo trip across a couple of countries in Europe for 1.5 months. Watching my first live Liverpool match at Anfield during said trip. My first time watching my favourite band perform 3 years ago.

MPQ wise, before they started releasing 4* characters like water flowing from an open tap. I actually felt some progression with all the 3* covers coming in from PVE, PVP and DDQ. Iso flow might have already sucked, but the steady influx of 3* covers meant I could bring them to a soft cap and they could actually be useful. With all these 4*s most of them are sitting there being useless a year after release cos of how difficult it is to get covers for any of them. For explicit examples look at my 4hor (5/3/1), KP (1/4/1) and JG (1/3/2), all released more than or close to a year ago. And there's many more that i'm lazy to list.

Yup, MPQ life was definitely better when the meta was still at the 3* tier
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Right after championship feature was implemented. Before that i was not playing that much and with champs i hoped i will get some ISO to speed up the upgrading my 4* covers. Now, 70% of my 3* are promoted and my ISO inflow is same as it was before. True, i was able to get tons of HP soi could get roster slots but all in all, my 4* covers are far from being useful.
  • Gari
    Gari Posts: 92 Match Maker
    When people leveled above 300 and screwed pve for good. Really got less crowded on top. Thank you for your suicide
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    mazerat wrote:
    Probably my 8th birthday. Or maybe Christmas 1994.

The former because I got a tube of Milky Bar Buttons, a Tom & Jerry video and Disney's Robin Hood on VHS.
    The latter because I got this lego set.
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leg ... 0508132710

Everything went to hell soon after, really.

Oh dang, I forgot that I had a few of those Ice Planet Legos. Good stuff.

Mum told me "You can't open the big one until last"
    Which just meant I wanted it now, of course. Grrrr. Many sulks and grumps later I opened from small to large and the ice planet legos just got bigger and bigger, ending with the big one.

Annoying when you have to admit your parents were right, huh?
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Haven't reached it yet. It will be the point of satisfaction when I gain my 13th Vision cover which will be the final 3* cover I need for my original goal in this game (max cover all 3* characters). Yes there is championing the 4* transition but I will have accomplished everything I set out to do with that last cover.
  • PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    Probably about 2 weeks ago before I entered 5* MMR. I had a nice diverse roster of almost a dozen champed 4*s and PvP was a lot of fun. I could usually field a team of a top tier boosted 4* character and sometimes 2. I wasn't forced to use an a-team, but could pick strong teams based on who I was fighting. And best of all - I could queue mostly other 4* and some 3* teams.

Now all I can queue is other 5* teams with the occasional 4* team thrown in. Climbing actually requires MORE health packs, and takes longer. And most of my 4*s are now collecting dust.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably about 2 weeks ago before I entered 5* MMR. I had a nice diverse roster of almost a dozen champed 4*s and PvP was a lot of fun. I could usually field a team of a top tier boosted 4* character and sometimes 2. I wasn't forced to use an a-team, but could pick strong teams based on who I was fighting. And best of all - I could queue mostly other 4* and some 3* teams.

Now all I can queue is other 5* teams with the occasional 4* team thrown in. Climbing actually requires MORE health packs, and takes longer. And most of my 4*s are now collecting dust.

Ha! I currently have a lv 405 OML. I'm excited/terrified to get more covers for Phoenix or some other 5* for exactly this reason.