So what did Civil war tokens bring you And now round 2

2»

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a JG from a token vault pull, as well as maybe some 3*s and even a 4* Venom, so I'm not upset.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nothing of note from my vault pulls. I got Drax black from my Ironman LT and Captain 5merica blue (yay!) from the Cap one.
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Nothing, nothing at all but 2*. LT granted Quake and Morales.
    I do not complain at all; full IM clear for 3 IMHB, 3 BP and 1 IM46, plus some Wanda and flaptain makes me more tan satisfied icon_e_smile.gif
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    I had the craziest good luck with these vaults. I got both Legendaries from the two Vaults from the first 2 or 3 draws, plus the Winter Soldier from Caps Vault. Then, to top it off I got 5* IM46 redflag.png from the personal progression token. Absolutely crazy.

Sorry for stealing everyone else's luck...
  • Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Not as good as the guy above, but I pulled a Kingpin from the Team Cap vault and the LT from Team IM (I think it was a Cyclops Red).

Overall between civil war, CP's and my final Fury from the daily resupply I ended up with 14 4* covers between tuesday and sunday (well monday morning, one of my Flaptain awards glitched and CS had to award it to me).
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't really complain, though I might anyway. icon_e_smile.gif My Heroic or better tokens got me 5 2*s, a Beast (not champed, so Iso,) and a Falcon (champ level, so ok.)

I got three LTs out of the event - my alliance managed the LTs on either side (we got to the top of IM,) and I got the progression LT on IM's side. The IMs got me Mr Fantastic (my bugbear, I've drawn more of him than anyone else,) and Miles Morales (already maxed, not champed, ah well.) Cap got me a 4* Red Cap, though. Not awful, but man, that's a lot of hero points for very little effect - I now have 4 (yes 4) 5*s with a single cover each. Sure, that's good for the long game, but that's 4k Hero points that I'm down.

I'm at my lowest point in a long time - just over 1600 hp...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    ROUND 1

got 5 tokens on capt side all 2 stars and a 3 could not sure
    Capt 30CP token = kingpin black

Got 3 tokens on iron man side all 2 stars
    Iron man 30cp token = Fantastic 4 black what i already had max

ROUND 2 So far

5 tokens on capt side ALL 2 stars AGAIN
    Round 7 Token = Glen 4 star
    Final progression token = Yellow 5 star iron man woooo

1 token on iron so far and 2 star