snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Iron Man Vault:
    3* Loki black
    3* Storm black
    2* garbage X 3

Cap Vault:
    2* garbage X 2

Special Event Legendary tokens:

We were almost done with round six when the devs in their typical fashion ruined all the goodwill they'd generated and decided we were done. Nobody in my alliance was powerful enough to continue and we ended up about 300K points short of finishing him and earning special tokens.

Thanks, Devs!
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Got 18 total tokens (9 from each side, includes the daily deals). Out of all of the pulls, I got 3 3*s and the rest useless 2* ****. I liked Civil War overall, but vaults have too much junk in them. Need to have a greater % of 3* and 4*. Add in some 10k, 5k, and 1.5k prizes, too! Maybe I can understand them not doing that for every event, but CW is special!

And, I haven't pulled my 4 CW LTs, yet. Probably 4 Starlords waiting for me.
  • mazerat
    mazerat Posts: 118
    I don't remember what my heroic tokens gave but my LTs gave Professor X black and Captain Falcon blue.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit final progession for Team Iron Man and Round 6 for Cap. Prizes of note (4* or greater).

Team IM
    Vault: Fury Yellow (my 13th cover, which brings him to 3/5/5)
    LTs: IM 46 Yellow & IM 46 Red

Team Cap
    Vault: LT

Did significantly way better than average. Abd it's a little funny really; I would have normally been tempted to buy a CW Legendary token, but after pulling an IM46 on my first token, I knew I had already beaten the odds and was statistically unlikely to pull another one in such a limited pool.
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Out of al the tokens, I got 1 champ level (Jean Grey) and the rest was ISO. Very disappointing.
  • Clyve
    Clyve Posts: 91
    Was pretty please how it turned out. Bought a few of the Team IM vault tokens, and, along with the free ones I got, ended up getting IMHB Black which I sorely needed. Got 2 of the Team IM 5* tokens and one of them gave me 5* IM. Good stuff!
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    I hit the jackpot getting IM and Cap from both r6 tokens...hard to get excited with a ~5M ISO deficit
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Champ levels for 3*, winter soldier from vault.

Venom green, phoenix green from civil war tokens.

With the 4* from progression was well compensated for my efforts. The anti gauntlet.. icon_e_wink.gif
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    No worse than the usual PvE vault outcomes. I went with the x1 Daily Deals on both vaults every day and once I went with the x10 on the Cap side, which netted me both Bucky and a Kingpin. I also got two more Scarlet Witches sometime. No complaints there.

I don't recall what the LTs gave me, but it wasn't one of the 5*s. Maybe they were a Ghost Rider black or a Drax purple, as I picked up both of those sometime this week. No complaints there, either.
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    One IM token:

icon_professorx.pngyellowflag.png

Two Cap tokens:

icon_x23.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    My first Iron Man token got me a Hulkbuster, I don't remember anything particularly significant after that but regardless that first pull makes up for it.
    I only managed one Legendary token out of the event, I think is was a Prof. X but I can't really recall.
  • Ulizeus
    Ulizeus Posts: 35
    4 im tokens and 3 cap tokens.
    Got 1 px that I will hold to almost expire couse I have jean and iceman also waiting for a rooster slot and 1 leg token on the other pool that I will not open for months icon_razz.gif .
    Dont remember what else I got but pretty sure all were star.pngstar.png
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Some 2*s (vaults gonna vault)

but the personal progression final leg token gave me IM46 yellow, so I'm ok with that.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    As expected, 2* junk.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not even gonna say mine, so the point is that vaults need to be reconsidered. ALL vaults, one and two stars are beyond easy to get so 3s and 4s should have more emphasis to make the grueling fight for them worthwhile.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Generally junk. Nothing but 2* from the Team Cap vault, a 3* Colossus from the IM vault (been having a real run on Colossus pulls lately, yet he's way down on my 'to-champ' list so that's a lot of frustrating 500 ISO pulls), and a Ghost Rider red from the Team Cap LT. That's only Rider's 4th cover so he's still not particularly useful.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    As far as I remember:

Iron Man Vault:
    - Legendary Token: star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngredflag.pngicon_ironman.png (4/3/5 at the moment)
    - star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngyellowflag.pngicon_nickfury.png (my 13th cover, 5/4/4)
    - 2x star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_blackpanther.png champion levels
    - star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.png champion level
    - 4x star.pngstar.png

Cap Vault:
    - star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngredflag.pngicon_elektra.png (4/4/4)
    - 3x star.pngstar.png
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    2* all day long. Was going to buy the deal of the day through the event, but when my first 3 tokens came out 2* and one of them 2* Cap from my Iron Man Vault... I said forget it.

My IM LT got me a blackflag.png HulkBuster, which significantly improved my standing for the event, allowing me to get him fully covered and in the proper configuration.

Now I have to make 60K in 10 days to champ him and not lose out on the 2 covers in my queue. But with Civil War giving out minimal Iso... and Gauntlet another 5 days of no iso (because ... scaling)... I'm not sure I can make that much. Only about 30-40 would be from DDQ for 10 days. I'll be hitting PVP early and just doing as many fights as I can, climbing and dropping, climbing and dropping, and sacrifice placement for Iso. I'll also try to hit Shield Simulator early to try and get iso. Lightning rounds happen while I'm at work, and sometimes I don't get seeds, so they have never been a source of iso for my predominantly 3* roster. I have enough 4* covered and single covered 5* that I'm pitted against 4* teams so they aren't the easy fights they are for a more developed roster.

I LOVED the Civil War event, but was very disappointed with the Vaults, Iso, and Vault token quantities that were given out... and they reset for the next event.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Legendary token for Iron Man progression gave me a Hulkbuster champion level. The early-ish Cap vault token gave me the Winter Soldier cover. I pulled some 3*s but that was about it apart from personal/alliance progression covers.