How many alliances finished Rd 8?

Comments

• Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    'werealsoclever' finished Round 8 IM and Round 6 Cap. icon_e_wink.gif

We had enough time to finish Round 7 Cap but insufficient will to fight through the scaled sub-nodes for a Falcap cover. icon_neutral.gif

Serious awe at the alliance[s?] who finished Round 8 on both sides! icon_eek.gif
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    AussieSHIELD- just got into round 5 Iron Man and round 6 Cap

We are proud of our efforts - a lot of newbies and weak teams

We pulled the pin a little due to scaling- level 230 wave nodes for me was pretty hard - no maxed 4 stars
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2016
    Ace of Blades cleared r8 team IM, finished r6 team Cap.

Blades United cleared r8 team IM, was working on r5 at the end.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    SilentKnights finished R8 for IM. Got to round 6 for team Cap.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Quack Fu finished 14 rounds (cleared 8 for IM, cleared 6 for Cap). We could have finished 15, but we decided it wasn't worth the hassle.
  • MLDB
    MLDB Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Best Maple played TEAM CAP and finished r8, then beat r6 for Team Iron Man. 14 total rounds cleared!

This was with three 2* players. I think they put up a good fight.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Melevorn wrote:
    'werealsoclever' finished Round 8 IM and Round 6 Cap. icon_e_wink.gif

We had enough time to finish Round 7 Cap but insufficient will to fight through the scaled sub-nodes for a Falcap cover. icon_neutral.gif

Serious awe at the alliance[s?] who finished Round 8 on both sides! icon_eek.gif

Sup clever buddy!

SortaClever finished Team IM round 8 and round 4 of Team Cap. We could have gotten more done, but not all of us kept playing after finishing Team IM.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Organized members of SoylentGreen, SoylentYellow and Double Trouble into 2 teams, SoylentIron and IronSoylent. Both got 14 rds done, 8 on Team IM, 6 on Team Cap. Had some members get lucky with 5* pulls with the CW LTs. I got 2 SamCap yellows, that I sold for ISO. My dupe was already 3/0/0, and is now 3/1/1.
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Lock and Load managed to complete the double. We finished Round 8 against Ironman and figured we maybe able to get the job done so started against Capt. Completed both sides, 16 rounds in total with about 2.5 hrs left in the event.

Great team effort, and I could not be prouder of what we managed to achieve.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phoenix Rises

IM CW Finished round 8
    CA CW Finished round 6
  • Mathrim
    Mathrim Posts: 63 Match Maker
    The Crewsaders finished both parts of tournament - 16 rounds, and I heard Lock And Load too.

D3, maybe some special gift for Alliances that finished both?
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    TPSPvE (The Pain Squad PvE) finished Iron Man in total and 5 in Cap. We intend to do the double clear next time!
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2016
    S.H.I.E.L.D completed 15 rounds.

We went Team cap and got our 5* cap (finished round 8) then switched to Team Iron Man and got just about halfway through round 8.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    ChaosCouncil got Rd 8 in Team Cap and then beat rd 4 in Team IM, so 12.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Avg Joes completed through Round 8 of Team Cap and four rounds of Team Iron Man.
  • Bulls
    Bulls Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    8+6 for Silent Knights put us at 14 not 13. Just sayin icon_e_wink.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think this time around much more people finished round 8, our alliance (we usually finish around 130-150 in PvP as reference) managed to finish round 8 10 hours before the end, and we were the 117 alliance finishing it, so I guess that probably around 130-140 alliances managed to clear the final round.

It is incredible that at least 3-5 (or more) alliances managed to finish both. When I knew final round was 60k each round I imagined some alliances would get closer to finish both events, but I wasn't expecting them to finish with still one clear before the end.
    Mathrim wrote:
    The Crewsaders finished both parts of tournament - 16 rounds, and I heard Lock And Load too.

D3, maybe some special gift for Alliances that finished both?

Don't be so greedy, you managed to get both 5s and all rewards, I think that is enough reward icon_e_wink.gif (and you were supposed to not being able, so I guess devs screwed with the final hitpoint of round8).

I expect devs to correct this and make next round of civil war with bosses with less life :S :S :S :S :S
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    NJust1ceLeague: Finished Team IM, hit round 8 of Team cap = 15 rounds
    NJu2ticeLeague: Finished Team IM, hit round 7 of Team cap (lazily) = 14 rounds

Both alliances had the time but not the push/focus/desire to finish both, i think we finished team IM on refresh 6?

The alliance ranks don't take into account merc type / split alliances. We had half of one leave to join old friends and etc.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2016
    Bulls wrote:
    8+6 for Silent Knights put us at 14 not 13. Just sayin icon_e_wink.gif

Apologies, above post said got to round 6, assumed it wasn't completed. Will edit and add new alliances later today
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Lazy Surfers completed R8 on Team IM and R6 on Team Cap for a total of 14 rounds.