Has there been any mention of massive HP gains in Civil War?

2»

Comments

• hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    JVReal wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    DTStump wrote:
    I wish I could downvote comments saying basically that if you don't have thousands of surplus HP, then you're doing something wrong.

I also wish I people could give me their extra HP since it's so easy to earn.

you should be getting at least 100 HP per PVP and another 50 from allaince 150 x 3 450 x 4 = 1800 a month
    even if you take top 50 in PVE you would be given 50 HP per day 1500 per month.

right there is 3300 a month not counting end rewards
    If you don't shield.

Below Top 100 (most likely scenario if you aren't shielding) there is no HP reward. If your alliance hits top 250 yes you'll get 50.

So that's 900 each season. 150 from season progression, which you should hit if you are getting all HP each PVP.

1050 each season for PVP.

PVE is much less regular.

If you shield at least once in PVP with the min shield you cut down your HP profits.

With characters released every 2 weeks, and shielding to secure your score for personal and alliance placement in PVP, a F2P player cuts it pretty tight on HP for rostering each newly released character.

I have 90 roster spots, it's pretty tight for me right now.

I almost never shield, and I only have a 3* roster to boot, and I can hit top 100 pretty consistently.