Which 3* are you leveling up?

Options
2»

Comments

• Currently none.

Punisher is at 110 and works really fine. Getting him to 141 is just too costly, but maybe one day I'll have some spare ISO for it.
    Hulk is 110 and 5/2/3, so I can level him up only 5 more levels. Which I'll do one day, just for the defensive reasons.
    Hood 1/1/3 and maxed at lvl43. The moment I get more covers for him, I immediately put all the ISO in him.
    IM40 - I see the potential, but lack covers.
  • What's with all the hood love? is it purely for Dormammu's Aid?
  • abuelo wrote:
    What's with all the hood love? is it purely for Dormammu's Aid?
    Personally, I see a potential combining him with OBW.
  • abuelo wrote:
    Support characters are far and few. IW, Spidey, Hood, OBW and that about it. We really could use more.
  • abuelo wrote:
    Support characters are far and few. IW, Spidey, Hood, OBW and that about it. We really could use more.

I would add Daken (for the passive strike), Loki (for his black ability), IM40 (for his ap generation), but I agree, supporting character are really cool icon_e_smile.gif
  • How much do we want to level the Hood? I have his blue maxed, but that skill does not require him to make matches the way OBW must. Do I want him strong enough to do some damage or weak enough to hide in the back forever?
  • Ghast wrote:
    How much do we want to level the Hood? I have his blue maxed, but that skill does not require him to make matches the way OBW must. Do I want him strong enough to do some damage or weak enough to hide in the back forever?

The higher health he has the more of a threat to others he is on defense and the more time / ap he takes from you before you can start focusing on attackers, who dormammu is supplying.
  • I got my Hood to 120 and stopping there for now. Makes him have a decent enough health pool but leveling from there gets pretty expensive for fairly marginal increases for him.

Just maxed my Punisher and have the following lineup now:
    122 Hulk
    120 Mag
    120 Hood
    100 Spidey

I am debating hoarding iso or getting my Patch up to fighting weight. I've got most of the other useable 3*s in the 50+ range so I can get them up to snuff fairly quickly if I need to.