Poll: Over/Under 100 days to hear from Mount Demiurge

2»

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    The thing is that we are not demanding an absurd entitlement. Most gaming companies have several open channels of communication AND a developers blog. Especially those dealing in online perpetual games like MPQ. It is no longer a courtesy or a treat, but the new way of doing businesses and maintaining an userbase.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Over 100 days, or under? Hmmm? If it were my decision , I'd do it On day 100 so everyone who posted for the poll will be wrong. just for the heck of it. icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_twisted.gif

JJ
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Over

They're working on a new game, MPQ was somewhat placed on the back burner, minor tweaks here and there but we're just here to finance their new game
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    slow down there angry mob.
    What am I supposed to do with this torch now?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, civil war event teaser is up in-game. Now we'll see if demiurge issues any communications about the event format a la the ultron event last year.

If not, then the over will win this pretty handily.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    The thing is that we are not demanding an absurd entitlement. Most gaming companies have several open channels of communication AND a developers blog. Especially those dealing in online perpetual games like MPQ. It is no longer a courtesy or a treat, but the new way of doing businesses and maintaining an userbase.

This is 100% accurate.

Let me use other Marvel licenses and F2P mobile games that I play as an example. Contest Of Champions, Future Fight and Avengers Alliance all have their own forums where admins post on an almost daily basis. Developer blogs/diaries are done on a regular basis, exhaustive and extensive patch notes are provided for forthcoming patches as are explanations about why changes are made. Do the masses agree with these changes? No way they never will but because there is reasoning they are accepted more readily and with less outcry.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm too lazy to work it out, long day at work but what date will be the one hundredth day?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Demiurge_Anthony posted numerous times in May (and the preceding months) and Demiurge_[bagman] also posted a few times.

Closing the topic and moving to Feedback. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.