Not receiving gifts anymore

Options

Comments

• Really?! They told you that there is no solution right now?
  • Just submitted another ticket. icon_cry.gif I finally got another thor card but don't have any iso to level him up because I havn't gotten gifts this whole time either! icon_evil.gif
  • Bezerrin wrote:
    Really?! They told you that there is no solution right now?
    They told me that quit the application a couple of times. Hahahahaha WOW what a support team! The classic exit and enter again. So wait and prey.
  • ruben wrote:
    Bezerrin wrote:
    Really?! They told you that there is no solution right now?
    They told me that quit the application a couple of times. Hahahahaha WOW what a support team! The classic exit and enter again. So wait and prey.

LOL that's **** up! Where i can submit tickets?
  • You can do it with upper right icon in the app or through mobilesupport@d3p.us
  • Hope this gets fixed soon as some people have already quit due to this bug
  • The strange thing about this bug is that there is no response or even a post here on this thread from the developers or community manager. Oh well... Almost 3 days without gifts...
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    As an official response then: We're still looking into it. There appears to be no rhyme or reason as to why some users receive gifts and others don't. The kicker is that from everything we've checked into, lists and transactions are being received properly by our server (with a second copy of the same going to the user), but the user just never gets them to approve the receipt. It's proving extremely difficult to track down.
  • IceIX wrote:
    As an official response then: We're still looking into it. There appears to be no rhyme or reason as to why some users receive gifts and others don't. The kicker is that from everything we've checked into, lists and transactions are being received properly by our server (with a second copy of the same going to the user), but the user just never gets them to approve the receipt. It's proving extremely difficult to track down.
    Tank you for answering, I'm waiting for the solution.
  • IceIX wrote:

Thank you so much for explaining to us what is happening. Hope you guys find the solution soon.
    regards
  • IceIX wrote:

Dang, so it doesn't seem like it will be fixed anytime soon... Didn't you guys just change something with how the gifts work in the last patch? Can't we just change it back for now?
  • its fixed it for me, i can finally send gifts, altho the list of 25 ppl is always the same.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    Dang, so it doesn't seem like it will be fixed anytime soon... Didn't you guys just change something with how the gifts work in the last patch? Can't we just change it back for now?
    The change that we made influenced some users never popping up other users despite them being available to gift, not to what lists are being sent through for gifting overall.
  • My problem is in receiving gifts. I send them all the time with no problem. Today I've sent 5 gifts, amog 70 and 140 Iso-8s =)
  • Anyone have their app crash when sending gifts? I've had mine crash about 5 times when sending 140 ISO to multiple friends. I've reported it each time it happened.
  • Not too sure how many days it has been. Just received an email that I got two recruit tokens asa gesture of goodwill for being patient after I sent support an email saying I'm too frustrated to play the game anymore. I've already stopped playing. The game AND deleted all the friends from facebook and they send me two recruit tokens. What a move. Replied way too slow. Good luck guys. If this IS the beta version, and they take this long to fix an issue or even to reply to a ticket, I don't how how it will be like several months down the road.
  • So the 2 recruit tokens was for not receiving 15k+ of Iso-8s??
  • Bezerrin wrote:
    So the 2 recruit tokens was for not receiving 15k+ of Iso-8s??
    No, this is the complete email:
    Hello!
    We are aware of the issue and we have it fixed for an upcoming release.
    All Facebook gifts that you haven't received will be delivered once the update has been applied.
    We went ahead and sent you two recruit tokens as a thank you for your patience while we get this fixed!

I'm counting the seconds for the next patch
  • Oh thank God! I just receive the e-mail. Im happy again! =) Thx guys =)
  • ruben wrote:
    Bezerrin wrote:
    So the 2 recruit tokens was for not receiving 15k+ of Iso-8s??
    No, this is the complete email:
    Hello!
    We are aware of the issue and we have it fixed for an upcoming release.
    All Facebook gifts that you haven't received will be delivered once the update has been applied.
    We went ahead and sent you two recruit tokens as a thank you for your patience while we get this fixed!

I'm counting the seconds for the next patch

Oh god, please let this be true! I will have to accept the gifts for a straight hour it's going to be so many but i'm ready! icon_e_wink.gif