FIX YOUR GAME

Options
13»

Comments

• Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    I just can't wait for the day when all my heroes are leveled up to 141 so then I can complain to all the complainers that the scaling works fine icon_e_smile.gif
    Me too!

Its not fun for us either.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I guess I have to spend lots of hours in building my army of potential boosted characters then. Gaming life = no personal life. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I'm amused that with a team consisting of 15 BP, 22 O.BW, and 20 C.Hawkeye I eventually battle with level 100 opponents after allowing them to rest and recharge heath packs.
  • Bugpop wrote:
    I'm amused that with a team consisting of 15 BP, 22 O.BW, and 20 C.Hawkeye I eventually battle with level 100 opponents after allowing them to rest and recharge heath packs.

Last event I beat on a level 70 with no boosts with a level 24 Moon, level 22 C.Hawk and a level 18 Wolverine. It required the right board, but I could manage. However, if you are doing the event, you're getting a boosted BP, which is how I did the first few events (lucking into a boosted C. Storm before getting her in the story, as well as pulling Moonstone), Plus Hulk was retardedly broken in the Sim event. Of course, that meant he was retardedly broken as a boss too....
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Pawkeshup wrote:
    Seriously, two flame thrower NPCs that are level 70+? They get AP so fast that without a perfect board I can't even get through them. My highest character is level 50! and I have no healers, one stunner
    I feel your pain. I just maxed my first 2* and don't have a usable unbuffed OBW, so I had your exact quandary for a few missions in the last two PvEs. Multi-Pyros and multi-Empiricists (or whoever the Merciless Crush guys are) are just brutal when they're L100+.
    Pawkeshup wrote:
    So I just saw to try closing and restarting and now the teams have scaled.... after having tried that before and only seeing higher, then trying to win those fights. I'd love to participate, BUT EVERYONE IS DEAD.

Thanks so very much. I guess I sit this event out.
    If the enemies have scaled down now, I'd still play if I were you.

Beyond the large amount of Iso and per-mission token rewards you'll get just by playing, subevent bracketing means you still have a good chance of grabbing subevent placement rewards. I actually got higher placements using fewer matches by entering subevents late due to bracketing -- entering late means you're not competing against the hardcore players who play 3 refreshes and really know how to rubberband. Also, if the main event placement is anything like Brotherhood's, getting at least 2-3 AWolv covers should be pretty easy, and it's not too hard to grab a bunch of HP and a handful of heroic tokens from subevent placements if you have a few of the buffed chars. If your highest char is L50, you'll want as many 2* covers as you can get.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Pawkeshup wrote:
    Seriously, two flame thrower NPCs that are level 70+? They get AP so fast that without a perfect board I can't even get through them. My highest character is level 50! and I have no healers, one stunner
    I feel your pain. I just maxed my first 2* and don't have a usable unbuffed OBW, so I had your exact quandary for a few missions in the last two PvEs. Multi-Pyros and multi-Empiricists (or whoever the Merciless Crush guys are) are just brutal when they're L100+.
    Pawkeshup wrote:
    So I just saw to try closing and restarting and now the teams have scaled.... after having tried that before and only seeing higher, then trying to win those fights. I'd love to participate, BUT EVERYONE IS DEAD.

Thanks so very much. I guess I sit this event out.
    If the enemies have scaled down now, I'd still play if I were you.

Beyond the large amount of Iso and per-mission token rewards you'll get just by playing, subevent bracketing means you still have a good chance of grabbing subevent placement rewards. I actually got higher placements using fewer matches by entering subevents late due to bracketing -- entering late means you're not competing against the hardcore players who play 3 refreshes and really know how to rubberband. Also, if the main event placement is anything like Brotherhood's, getting at least 2-3 AWolv covers should be pretty easy, and it's not too hard to grab a bunch of HP and a handful of heroic tokens from subevent placements if you have a few of the buffed chars. If your highest char is L50, you'll want as many 2* covers as you can get.

The issue is that I only have two buffed characters, both were downed easily and both are low level. Since Hulk is no longer broken like he was in the Sim event, and he's only 15, these level 40+s are just chopping him to ribbons, and with only a weak green to his name, he's nothing but meat to be ground up. Thor is a little better, and if I luck out with a good board, Thor/MStorm/BW can do work for me. But that's happened rarely, and more often they get taken down. I managed to get into one of the subevents by just tossing IM35/Venom/Hulk in and just taking the downs as they came, but honestly that means I get one, maybe two matches and I'm out. I'll get ISO rewards and for what?

I'd rather spend what limited time I have to play on my freebie account just because I actually progress there. Which is a damn shame, because my other account could actually USE the rewards from this event, where as the freebie is out of roster slots so I'll just be holding a ton of tokens by the end, or burning them for ISO since I refuse to spend one more dime on this game in its current state.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The issue is that I only have two buffed characters, both were downed easily and both are low level. Since Hulk is no longer broken like he was in the Sim event, and he's only 15, these level 40+s are just chopping him to ribbons, and with only a weak green to his name, he's nothing but meat to be ground up. Thor is a little better, and if I luck out with a good board, Thor/MStorm/BW can do work for me. But that's happened rarely, and more often they get taken down. I managed to get into one of the subevents by just tossing IM35/Venom/Hulk in and just taking the downs as they came, but honestly that means I get one, maybe two matches and I'm out. I'll get ISO rewards and for what?

I'd rather spend what limited time I have to play on my freebie account just because I actually progress there. Which is a damn shame, because my other account could actually USE the rewards from this event, where as the freebie is out of roster slots so I'll just be holding a ton of tokens by the end, or burning them for ISO since I refuse to spend one more dime on this game in its current state.

wait...you're saying your the hulk you face is level 15? I'll trade you my 180 Nevada hulk and/or my 190 Canada one anyday.
  • They have fixed the game, they aren't making you use DD against minion only enemies.......yet.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    ^ Oh my, thanks for reminding, I luv you devs.