Please make a 230 mission's reward worth the risk

Options
2»

Comments

• user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I played a couple hours last night. My Hulk was in the mid 100s. Very easy. The bigger challenge was the Dark Avengers. Today I got on for a little bit. Not grinding this one still tired from the last event. anyway today my Hulk was 230. So I had 3 choices: not play, use boosts, or try my best. I have to say that a single hulk at 230 is much easier for me to defeat than a set of 3 at 170. I took him down several times using just 42OBW/50MStorm/69Dakan no boosts. But getting 20ISO or heck even a standard token is a joke. **** for me the boosts are even a joke. I looked at my boosts for the first time today in like a week and I had 29 red/yellow damage boosts. I just want HP, ISO, or better tokens.
  • Several people have said that the real reward isn't the mission incentive, but the points earned from the fight. That's fine. Those don't scale with difficulty, either. Remember how a lot of top spots in those scaline PVE events of late have been filled by people with tiny baby rosters?

That being said, this morning I'm not seeing the kind of scaling in this Hulk event that I did in the Simulator or the ISO Brotherhood. Like, all of my opponents aren't level 230 yet. Are these guys scaling at all?
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Moon 17 wrote:
    Several people have said that the real reward isn't the mission incentive, but the points earned from the fight. That's fine. Those don't scale with difficulty, either. Remember how a lot of top spots in those scaline PVE events of late have been filled by people with tiny baby rosters?

That being said, this morning I'm not seeing the kind of scaling in this Hulk event that I did in the Simulator or the ISO Brotherhood. Like, all of my opponents aren't level 230 yet. Are these guys scaling at all?

They are scaling it is just scaling higher and faster for those who grind each node to 1 point every eight hours. That is why they are sitting at lvl 230 opponents. I myself saw a chance to grind the main bracket down to 1 points since the levels were in the 10's after I did that they all jumped to level 180~.