Pre-Release (v1.4) Notes (4/14/16)

Options
13»

Comments

• Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    I think Planeswalker abilities should be powerful enough that if you are forced to make a Loyalty Gem only match it's not like you're being timewalked for the turn. I think the developers are moving in the right direction with normalizing all the costs of the ability tiers so that they only get stronger as you level up. It's possible they are too high, but we'll need to playtest more before we give feedback. There's going to be a ton of new cards that affect how your deck plays and I'm sure if enough of us give negative feedback (after actually playing for a bit) they'll make considerations. All of these changes they're making now are because of us and how we complained that it sucks that leveling your planeswalker can feel like you're depowering them and they've changed it. Give them some credit, they clearly listen to us, even if they aren't changing things exactly how we imagined.
  • rulerhumankind
    Options
    I am not to worried yet, I am waiting to see what Tier 4 will be for each of the planeswalkers. I also want to see the other boosts from getting to level 60, since we may get more health or a +1 gem match bonus. We know 3 of the levels will be the tier 4 upgrades, leaving 6 slots open for health, regeneraton, and/or gem match bonus.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am not to worried yet, I am waiting to see what Tier 4 will be for each of the planeswalkers. I also want to see the other boosts from getting to level 60, since we may get more health or a +1 gem match bonus. We know 3 of the levels will be the tier 4 upgrades, leaving 6 slots open for health, regeneraton, and/or gem match bonus.
    Great point. Maybe some of those levels will give + manapw.png bonuses. Hopefully not HP, though, the games are long enough already.
  • Hydroxph
    Hydroxph Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When will we get to burn the duplicate cards?
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hydroxph wrote:

You'll have the option to batch sell your dupes for planeswalker runes this update.
  • Hydroxph
    Hydroxph Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Keegan wrote:
    Hydroxph wrote:

You'll have the option to batch sell your dupes for planeswalker runes this update.

I guess that's a good option but all my planeswalkers are maxed... icon_razz.gif
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hydroxph wrote:
    Keegan wrote:
    Hydroxph wrote:

I guess that's a good option but all my planeswalkers are maxed... icon_razz.gif

Not for long, they're adding up to lvl 60 icon_cool.gif
  • fox1342
    fox1342 Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Keegan wrote:
    Hydroxph wrote:
    Keegan wrote:
    Hydroxph wrote:

Not for long, they're adding up to lvl 60 icon_cool.gif

And adding new PW too.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New Planeswalkers you have to buy with Ca$h, and have a timer of 7 days to buy them.

Nerf Gideon to oblivion so you feel forced to buy the new and improved Gideon... ugh, it's too early in the "life" of this game for this ****.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    JVReal wrote:
    New Planeswalkers you have to buy with Ca$h, and have a timer of 7 days to buy them.

Nerf Gideon to oblivion so you feel forced to buy the new and improved Gideon... ugh, it's too early in the "life" of this game for this ****.

Gideon only got nerfed if you were using a low level version of him. If you already had him at level 50 there's absolutely no change.

Also, Gideon got access to some new cards that may possibly make white one of the best decks around. I haven't played with new Gideon but OG Gideon is more boss than ever.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Meto5000 wrote:
    JVReal wrote:

Gideon only got nerfed if you were using a low level version of him. If you already had him at level 50 there's absolutely no change.

Also, Gideon got access to some new cards that may possibly make white one of the best decks around. I haven't played with new Gideon but OG Gideon is more boss than ever.
    I only had him at like 30+, I am leveling him now, and he's not so bad, kind of like the addition of flying to the abilities he adds to the creature. That was always my kryptonite... oh ****, AI threw out flying creatures... hope my 1 flying creature gets pulled, then give him mana, then hope he lives because the AI is reinforcing their flying guy so my flying guy won't last more than 1 turn... it's been better now.