Are they really that proud of troll hulk?

2»

Comments

• hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    Now I hope you all realize some day they will fix him and he will become like IM-40 for the 3-stars they will make him awesome just to spite all of you who have been complaining (rightfully so) about how bad he is. Then we will have posting upon posting about how I never should have gotten rid of him etc. You just wait and see. You cannot win against the troll, just accept his smug, smiling face and his milk dud nipples and deal icon_cool.gif
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    hopper1979 wrote:
    ... his milk dud nipples ....

icon_eek.gif

What the heck kinda milk duds you been eatin'???

icon_lol.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    For those curious, he will still be there even after you update.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:

Incredible. At this point they must be withholding it so they can sell it as a "feature" of a future update.
  • 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    Pylgrim wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:

Incredible. At this point they must be withholding it so they can sell it as a "feature" of a future update.

1000 HP to reset the loading screen.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    hopper1979 wrote:
    Now I hope you all realize some day they will fix him and he will become like IM-40 for the 3-stars they will make him awesome just to spite all of you who have been complaining (rightfully so) about how bad he is. Then we will have posting upon posting about how I never should have gotten rid of him etc. You just wait and see. You cannot win against the troll, just accept his smug, smiling face and his milk dud nipples and deal icon_cool.gif

Know what? GOOD.

If they take him back to the drawing board and make him a good character I don't think ANYONE here is going to be bitter and complain "Ugh, I liked him before when he was ****" or "Oh great, thanks a lot D3, now I can't complain about him any more."

People call him rubbish not out of childish spite (well...maybe not *entirely* out of childish spite) but because we want him to be useful. We want *all* characters to be useful, because how boring is it to see the same 3 or 4 characters over and over again because they're the dominant strategy?

Fixing IM40 was one of the best things D3 did for a looooong time. Fixing Totally Lame Hulk will be nothing but good news.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Plenty of loading screen threads, also, have it on good authority that it will be changing within the next couple weeks, locking this one.
This discussion has been closed.