Crash of the Titans Cycle 2: Ghost Rider

Options
13»

Comments

• Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm 0 for 6 with my 1/1/2 level 94 GR. I did get Galactus down to ~590 HP once and under 2K twice; I just haven't been able to deliver the finishing blow yet. I'm going to keep trying, though; hopefully I will get a lucky board.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Level 115 3/3/3 just about managed it third time.

I don't know how Penance Stare calculates the damage done, but at one point during the 2nd time through it was saying that Galactus had done over 6k damage, but my GR has a max of only 6783, and still had about 2000 left.

Got a Sam Wilson Captain America Not A Falcon Honest yellow from the token, so another 1000 ISO.
  • Escape2victory
    Options
    Level 131 Ghost Rider. Covered 231, max damage boosts. Sneaked it. I would suggest that a strategically implemented Penance Stare when you are low on health is a major factor.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After a few tries I managed to pull this off with my level 90 1/2/0 Ghost Rider icon_e_smile.gif
    I used +2 red/yellow, +2all, +100% match damage boosts.

The +4 red start allowed me to dump a red countdown right after move 1, and Galaktus' countdowns were never too inconveniently placed in the winning match. Although I couldn't counter all of his countdowns, finished with ~1500 hp or so. Right in time as well, because his next 2 countdowns were placed at spots where I couldn't reach them.

LT yieled a XFDP purple (Countdown for what?!)
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Beat it on my last health pack before going to bed! 1/1/2 GR with +2 red/green/black/all AP. Managed to get just enough black on my second to last turn to fire off two Penitence Stares. Won with 580 HP left...
This discussion has been closed.