MPQ Now Available On The Amazon Appstore!

2»

Comments

• Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not bad little devices for the price, Amazon app store is restrictive and it is worth paying a but extra to get rid of the adds. It plays apps, streams movies and music and can take up to 128gb micro sd cards. Just bear in mind it isn't going to compare with the latest iPad or Surface.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    xdogg wrote:
    So I see Best Buy has an Amazon Fire - 7" Tablet - Fire OS 5, Quad-core 1.3GHz processor with 1GB of RAM, for $50. Never used one, is it worth it?

Yup, sure is, they work nicely
  • Sparechnge
    Sparechnge Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I am not being able to register a name to join an alliance on my Kindle Fire.

has there been issues with this?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sparechnge wrote:
    I am not being able to register a name to join an alliance on my Kindle Fire.

has there been issues with this?

I'm still not sure how I was able to register a name, I think somehow the game assigned one to me, because I wasn't able to enter my own yet ended up with one anyhow.

I had to join a public alliance because the search function doesn't work. Once you're in an alliance you can send team ups, but the chat function is useless. It always freezes the app. I'm no dev or QA tester, but it seems to have something to do with pulling up the keyboard. The keyboard can be used and text can be entered, but once you hit 'Send' the app freezes. If you hit the search box to enter text and then hide the keyboard before actually entering any text it still freezes the app. If you go to the home screen and then click on the icon to open the app again, you'll hear the music but the screen will be blank and you can't do anything. The only answer is to force quit the app and relaunch from scratch.

I sent a message to customer service a month or two ago about the issue and they said that it was a known issue and were working on fixing it, but so far in any of the updates that have come out there's been no fix for this issue.