So who will be MPQs 100th character?

Banacek555
Banacek555 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Let's have your thoughts. Discuss!

Comments

• Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Do you count npcs? Does regular Norman Osborne count? Ultron? Just playable characters?

I would love to see something awesome and ridiculous, like Awesome Android or Forbush Man or something. I would also love something consequential like Red Skull or Apocalypse or something.
    *shrug* if the pattern holds, we will get X-Men '92 Storm as a 4* or something, though.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Honestly I kind of feel like celebrating the 100th playable character wouldn't really be something MPQ would actually do, but that might just be me.

Now what would be really cool is if they took some of the more popular suggestions from those 'suggest a character' surveys they keep giving us to do and made a new survey where we could actively vote on the 100th character.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    It will be The Shocker (Legit).
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nellobee wrote:
    Do you count npcs? Does regular Norman Osborne count? Ultron? Just playable characters?

I would love to see something awesome and ridiculous, like Awesome Android or Forbush Man or something. I would also love something consequential like Red Skull or Apocalypse or something.
    *shrug* if the pattern holds, we will get X-Men '92 Storm as a 4* or something, though.

Howard is the 99th? I guess he would probably meant 100 playable chars. I suppose 100th should be a 5, even though I don't think we need more 5s right now :S

There are a lot of Thors but I would love to have the All-father Thor from the future as a 5, Jason Aaron run with Thor is so very good. Apocalypse and Dr Strange could also be candidates, but I guess it is too early for them, their movies coming in summer and autumn (next week we will have the first teaser for DrStrange maybe ... )
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 100th is whoever is teased in the patch preview.

"David wrote:
    Moore"]
    R98!

Revenge – the great motivator.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I have a guess for #101, tho.
    524868-us_dch_016a_001.jpg
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,398 Chairperson of the Boards
    i thought for sure a Team event would been the 100th maybe not
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    The 100th is whoever is teased in the patch preview.

"David wrote:
    Moore"]
    R98!

Revenge – the great motivator.

If it is Drax or Winter Soldier I am going to be seriously underwhelmed. It is not that I don't like them, it is just they are not that special or good, 100th char should be someone big, some of the big players.

Sooo .... Revenge Man?

dc-digital.png

With that one on the other hand I would wet my pants icon_razz.gif ( yeah yeah I know, but he is the **** .... )
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2016
    Iso-8 Man

To celebrate the 100th character release and lack of Iso adjustment to compensate for the 80 characters added since our Iso scheme was set into motion, enjoy this new character!

"Play with this character once daily for 10k Iso.

Every match made yields Iso in the equivalent amount of damage dealt.

Every critical match made by Iso-8 Man yields 2k iso.

Every time Iso-8 Man is downed, lose 5k Iso and receive a critical boost as compensation."

We hope you enjoy this new addition.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    they could go with a word-play - 100 is the century mark. sentry is pronounced the same as century. 4* lazy sentry coming up...better have a healer on the team.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    TxMoose wrote:
    sentry is pronounced the same as century. .
    only in Texas. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Polares wrote:
    Howard is the 99th?
    97th icon_e_smile.gif
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    5* Devil Dinosaur!

103606108088devildinosa.jpg

DevilDinosaur4.jpg
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor

Sooo .... Revenge Man?

dc-digital.png

ALLRIGHT! We're gonna get Nighthawk of the Squadron Supreme! icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif

Seriously tho, the devs could have had a lot of fun dropping both Nighthawk and Hyperion the week before BvS came out.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    1* Wolverine (Hey, We Found Another Wolverine Cover!)
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It will obviously be the man who started it all! He has a cameo in every movie so why not this game!

StanLeePoster.jpg
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    1* Wolverine (Hey, We Found Another Wolverine Cover!)
    They haven't done the ol' Brown and Tan yet!
    BrownTan.jpg
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Nellobee wrote:

I know you jest, but that Storm would make 9 year old me squee with joy.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    It will obviously be the man who started it all!

Jack Kirby?
  • Magnetorules
    Magnetorules Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    TxMoose wrote:
    they could go with a word-play - 100 is the century mark. sentry is pronounced the same as century. 4* lazy sentry coming up...better have a healer on the team.

"Lazy" Sentry? I don't get it.