MPQ Sneak Peek: April 2016 Edition*Updated (04/26/16)

124»

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    Venom: Heroic, wonder if they'll roll out a post release, heroic, test
    ZLD7X.gif
    Well the have the scaling a lot better, so they might as well go for the Health Pack sales in the next test.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *(04/22/16) Hi-Fi - Updated PVE events and Deadpool's Dailies.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    David, any chance you can post next week's buff list today? I need to know which Drax cover to recruit and which ones to sit on until after his event. Thanks!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *(04/26/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    04/28/16 – 05/04/16
    4* - Carnage, Deadpool, Iceman, Invisible Woman

Awesome!! I have Carnage (yay!) and IW (lol) Championed! And XFDP should be championed within the next few days! Go team!

My Miles is fully covered, so hopefully he wins the ddq. And my Venom has enough covers that hopefully he can win as well. I've been all wins, 0 losses for ddq crash this run.. hope to keep that up! The crash is my favorite event of the game. I wish it happened more often than once every 5 days, but I'm very happy that it even exists.
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    so after the hulk is ???.

excite or disappoint? i know im apprehensive. maybe itll be an ultron style event. fingers crossed.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iceman and Iron Man 40 boosted together? I know what I'll be playing all week...
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    happy to see the Hulk pve run before any civil war content comes out.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Soldier tomorrow on the 28 and the Civil War event in “Marvel Puzzle Quest”

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2609 ... z473ViAQRp

so a 7 day release for a new person or just Soilder will be in packs.

Also timer is off WAR shows 7 days 1 hour what would be 4pm est next weds
  • Der_Lex wrote:

How about now?
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex wrote:

How about now?

If it really is the release PvE for Winter Soldier, I will try to join a fresh bracket 1 or 2 days before the end of the event and pick him up that way. So still better than not being able to play the Civil War event. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Der_Lex wrote:
    Der_Lex wrote:

How about now?

If it really is the release PvE for Winter Soldier, I will try to join a fresh bracket 1 or 2 days before the end of the event and pick him up that way. So still better than not being able to play the Civil War event. icon_mrgreen.gif

What do not need ISO? icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex wrote:
    Der_Lex wrote:

How about now?

What do not need ISO? icon_e_surprised.gif

It's almost sacrilege to say so, but not at the moment. I don't really feel the need to max out every single character, so I have 400K sitting in the bank while I'm waiting for more covers for the newer 4* that are actually any good (Nova, Pun-Pun, Quake), or for OML or Phoenix.
  • Der_Lex wrote:

How about now?

What do not need ISO? icon_e_surprised.gif[/quote]

It's almost sacrilege to say so, but not at the moment. I don't really feel the need to max out every single character, so I have 400K sitting in the bank while I'm waiting for more covers for the newer 4* that are actually any good (Nova, Pun-Pun, Quake), or for OML or Phoenix.[/quote]

I hate you just a little. I have 10k ISO after maxing Rulk and Iceman the last two weeks. Want to do the same for XFDP but going to have to wait with the newer DDQ's.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Soldier tomorrow on the 28 and the Civil War event in “Marvel Puzzle Quest”

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2609 ... z473ViAQRp

so a 7 day release for a new person or just Soilder will be in packs.

Also timer is off WAR shows 7 days 1 hour what would be 4pm est next weds

That may be accurate, it would mean those in s1 of hulk do not have a full 8 hour headstart, with their winter soldier essential, over players in late slices of Hulk PVE. This could mean that everyone will have him in time for 1 clear before the reset timer.