Worst Event

2»

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    PvE - Venom Bomb (these Carnage+symbiote are a joke), EotS (too many survival nodes) and Heroic (I hate just having available 10 heroes, buffs are a much better way of encouraging change in your roster). Those 3 events are horrible.

Just after posting this I have noticed that the last PvE have been EotS (crazy scaling test), Venom Bomb and now Heroic !!! Do devs hate me? ****!?!?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    state is the worse. anything with waves are the worse
  • Lboogie
    Lboogie Posts: 55
    Simulator for me...all the difficulty of gauntlet without the play as you like element . Eots is no longer fun...I still like having only 2 board movers even if it is a juiced wolvie. Venom bomb has given me trouble this go...as someone said the boosted toons play a part. If cyc and ice were still boosted it'd be a very dif story. The nerd in me still loves seeing carnage and Eddie venom side by side...visually of course
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Venom bomb was so unpopular that my early jump into the slice (i was around 100 when joined) and grind to 54k (above the max progression) got me 109 place and no Pun cover. Very unpopular event indeed.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    It is funny that some many people do not like Enemy of the State. To me it is one of the easier PvE simply because of waves. If you have a team built for taking down waves (Basically the same team you use for the big enchilada) it is super easy to beat it down even with feeders. Top it off with each Survival node being worth tons of points you can easily climb the leader-boards without having to grind trivial nodes. Pretty much every-time (with the exception of the test because I was taking a break) I have been able to get top 5, even 1st once. We even now have Quake's yellow whose passive can even slowdown caltrops.

For me, the worst event is hands down Venom Bomb. Symbiotes are a real pain and things escalate very quickly if they are left alone. Add in Carnage, Venom and Doc. Ock; all villains who are not only feed by them but can also take advantage of the tiles they drop and it is a frustrating experience. Also another thing that annoys me about it is how much the difficulty goes up once Carnage is introduced. Now we have two Dogs who feed Red and also if you match Carnage's attack or their tiles you get punished heavily when in the first 2 subs, we have goons only squads. Its a massive spike and it really makes the final grind crazy hard if you are not stocked up on health packs. I do not mind the story, I like how more people are involved other then the obvious ones (Cap, Iron Man and Dark Avengers) but this event needs an overhaul because it is definitely not fun in any way.
  • DalekGAF
    DalekGAF Posts: 52 Match Maker
    For me it's any Heroic event. I only get to use 11 of my roster and half of those are unusable 4*s with only a few covers.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Its carnage whats annoying not necessarily the event.havin him do symbiote scythe every 3rd turn (sometimes 2nd)does grate on you.