PvE Feedback - for those whom it was an improvement

Options
13»

Comments

• halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There is no point arguing with Polares about pve. He refuses to understand that the difficulty in getting to top ten is determined by how hard the other people in your bracket are willing to work. It turns out that if a system is grindable, then there are at least 20/1000 mpq players who will go nuts for placement rewards (or some weird version of pride? I have no idea what motivates the grinders. Maybe boredom). If you need evidence of that, check out PvP where people are routinely doubling max progression because they've figured out a reliable way to grind.

So as someone isn't afflicted with "win at all costs because I have infinite mpq time and energy," I agree with a lot of the people in the thread. I liked almost everything about the eots system, but I wasn't shooting for top ten. But I felt like I could get some rewards and get out more enjoyably than normal. I do think some adjustments to the progression would be helpful. I might have played more than a clear or two (or 7 on cp nodes, naturally) if the progression rewards hadn't seemed so out of reach.

I hope we get more tests or changes like these.