If you could spend CP to buy Iso

Options
2»

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The final PvP/PvE reward should be roughly 65k iso? That seems excessive.

If the only change is "add Iso for CP conversion," then 5k for 25 CP or 200 per CP is probably the correct answer as far as keeping balance of resources. I wouldn't buy at a 5k per 25CP rate, since I need well more than that to impact my roster.

I could see something like that benefitting newer players in early development, who don't really want the 4/5* covers yet but want to improve their current roster faster.

The real solution for the Iso shortage continues to be doubling all iso rewards - progression, placement, node rewards, cover sales, the whole shebang. When that's done, Iso flow will be sufficient.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The real solution for the Iso shortage continues to be doubling all iso rewards - progression, placement, node rewards, cover sales, the whole shebang. When that's done, Iso flow will be sufficient.

Doubling? For everyone?

That would have new accounts literally swimming in iso. And leave end game players still pretty parched.

I don't agree. When you look at how much Iso players earn (too lazy to grab the link to the pass polls) and compare to the poll I put up of how much they'd like to earn (still too lazy to get links), the trend very much appears to be a need/want for double.

I also remember a time (which is different than today) where I was making the 3* transition, and was swimming in Iso then. The second the leveling of 3* characters started, I've been drowning since.

For today's world, if you're making 5k/7.5k per day now and get 10/15k instead, it's hardly a flood when that's still 12/8 days to max a 3* character, and there are 40 of said characters.

Heck, if you're like me making 20k/day and it goes to 40k, you're still gonna be well behind maxing everyone.

I mean if you want to tell me it should be 1.5x instead of double, I wouldn't argue, but there should be a universal increase, and probably your tier suggestion as well, honestly.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Doubling? For everyone?

That would have new accounts literally swimming in iso. And leave end game players still pretty parched.

I don't agree. When you look at how much Iso players earn (too lazy to grab the link to the pass polls) and compare to the poll I put up of how much they'd like to earn (still too lazy to get links), the trend very much appears to be a need/want for double.

I also remember a time (which is different than today) where I was making the 3* transition, and was swimming in Iso then. The second the leveling of 3* characters started, I've been drowning since.

For today's world, if you're making 5k/7.5k per day now and get 10/15k instead, it's hardly a flood when that's still 12/8 days to max a 3* character, and there are 40 of said characters.

Heck, if you're like me making 20k/day and it goes to 40k, you're still gonna be well behind maxing everyone.

I mean if you want to tell me it should be 1.5x instead of double, I wouldn't argue, but there should be a universal increase, and probably your tier suggestion as well, honestly.

Grumpy is right. I would also add newbies don't grind seed teams in LR as much as experienced grinders. Why do I know this you might ask? Newbies don't grind LR because they don't have true healers so when they take on seed teams they take damage and potentially need health packs. Because newbies also don't play much PVP since they cap out so low their main source is from PVE. With only 7 rewards per node and way too much AP boosts and critical boosts do earn so much ISO. 2-3* players will always be swimming in ISO because they have issues earning covers. 3-4-5* players can earn a ton of 4* characters and CP if they are willing to spend the HP to hop. The issue is ISO. 360K ISO to level a 4* with 3* ISO around is terrible. My idea was have a personal trigger once you champion 10 3* you get double ISO. That way players won't be swarming in ISO and 4* players will start getting more tvthey desperatLy need.