Deadpool changes

Options
2»

Comments

• Whub Whubz
    Options
    Didn't read all the posts, but i'm bored so i'll give my 2 cents.. When they change daily events like this on the harder side you are going to have players throw in the towel, whenever you break the apparent status quo people get mad and move on etc; the status quo was 1 three star cover from a hard but doable survival mode, you make it to hard for the players that logged in expecting to complete the daily quest they are not going to log in the next day to try losing.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Have used the same 3* team since Deadpool daily started - never lost once - even with new format

Black Panther, Lcap & Falcon - Falcon is actually the star as yellow is priority for Panther to throw out strong attack tiles, which in turn buffs the strike tiles & the defence tiles of Falcons Purple also an added bonus of passive blue neutralising strike tiles.

This combo gives adequate time to get Lcap up and moving.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Druss wrote:
    Lol to DDQ today - a Kishu - haven't seen enough of these guys recently - just about to kill 'im & IW makes him Invisible. aaaarrrgggg!!!!

There was one the other day where she turned herself invisible when she was the only enemy left and the tile was in the bottom right corner. It literally took me five minutes of matching to finally find a way to get rid of it.
  • Swordstorm
    Options
    doc oc daredevil and cage are great against ultron and venom goons
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    20three wrote:
    I don't know what it's like to use championed 2 stars in that final node, but before that, I would never have had a chance beating it with 3 level 94s, so if someone's gonna quit based on that, then it just sounds like complaining and crying to me. Pay your dues and move forward, I wasn't able to defeat that last level until I had a 5 yellow covered patch and even then I had to use boosts, so it's not really like much has changed...

And besides that, a good rule of thumb is : If you DON'T KNOW what it's like to xyz......you probably have no right even commenting on it, on the first place.

Anyways, to the OP, tell your girl to hang in there!!!!! The game is a marathon. Not a sprint. And we should all tell ourselves that on at least a weekly basis, in order to say sane!

:+D
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hi - first ever post

Just wanted to say the best advice I saw (for a 2* roster like mine) in a separate thread around TBE is the 'thormneto' team - Thor, Magneto & Storm

Since I have used this trio, I havent missed out on the reward once. I did have to retry one time, and then had a nearly flawless second run against the exact same opponents (I think it was the double-level symbiote day recently)

The other advice I saw when using this trio is to get up to 20 greens, then use Storm's green once - from then on I use Thor's green, Magneto's pink to make blue's for Storm. Whenever possible in the earlier rounds try to collect matches instead of use powers, but always good to finish off the last baddy in each round with Thor's red so you get first go with the new round

cheers
    Iron-n-wine