How many characters are you using to clear nodes in EotS?

Options
2»

Comments

• y2fitzy
    y2fitzy Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can I ask a silly question? When I played a year ago I don't remember IM40 being that highly thought of, why is he suddenly such a staple?
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I use 4pool, Beast and Blade.
    Really violent team with 4pool tanking for the others and recovering health with his redflag.png

This team make me quite competitive, as 4pool save a lot of HP, but using them again and again and again is not really fun...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AsylumTKJ wrote:
    Really violent team with 4pool tanking for the others and recovering health with his redflag.png

This team make me quite competitive, as 4pool save a lot of HP, but using them again and again and again is not really fun...
    I use them for the survival nodes where Beast and Blade has time to get going. It's quite a nasty team, and usually only Beast needs a Health pack afterwards.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm using Winifinite for most of wave nodes (3). If Beast (4) is required, I'm running him with X-pool (5) and Blade (6). For the other two essentials, I use Jean Grey (7), SW (repeat). Essentials (8,9).

So Nine. And three of those are because they are required.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Been using IM40, Beast and Ant-man for wave/goon nodes. Been using SWitch, IM40 and Iceman for any single-battle nodes that have Wolverine and two feeders. Gotta freeze Wolvie asap or take 18 Adamantium Slashes to the face.

Sometimes I mix up IM40 for 3* Cyc with SWitch/Iceman fut IM40 works better.

Every now and again I'll throw in Elektra for giggles.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I may try some assorted teams on my first clears, but once the scaling starts seriously kicking in, it's time to use boosted characters. EoTS has almost been entirely Daredevil, Beast, and 3* Cyclops.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Too many!! (*cue raucous laughter from the live stadium audience*)
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    AsylumTKJ wrote:

I use them for the survival nodes where Beast and Blade has time to get going. It's quite a nasty team, and usually only Beast needs a Health pack afterwards.

Without 4pool, I think i Would have many troubles in this event. His true heal save me every match.