Demiurge: are we never supposed to face low level opponents?

2»

Comments

• Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Retracting " dummy's ", sorry boy's and girls... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    People who have played MMORPGs may be able to relate here, but I have always likened the trivial nodes to killing critters in MMORPGs. Is it hard to do? No. But it sure is a hell of a lot of fun! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    The way how enemies are scalled is complete nonsence. How should i do 5 rounds when enemies are doing 4000k dmg per skill?
    What is the point of this broken ballance? Forcing us to buy tons of heals, or to sell 3* and 4* and use 4* and 5* only?
  • kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    So far, I've really enjoyed this test of the new format. The only thing I don't like is how much harder those first three nodes are than they used to be. My guess is that they're at higher level so it's not super easy to grind them for points. You could just keep playing them without needing health packs and keep getting 20 points. Those first three nodes aren't worth a lot of points anyways, but that's the only reason I can think of. If that's the case, how can we lower the level without making it an easy source for grinding points?
    • Start the nodes at a lower level but have them scale up faster so by the 7th fight it's at the same level as it is now on the 7th fight.
    • Start the nodes at a lower level and have them scale up at the same rate, but lock them after the 7th time.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vinmarc43 wrote:
    After 800+ days playing this game ( don't know why ...but ), I have seen it all, but the worst thing is that the DEV team is totally brainless and can't do a GDT right the first time, I mean NEVER, it blows my mind and want to go to that office and shake them people silly.....AHHH !!! now that felt good.... dummy`s... icon_e_confused.gif

And yet you have played for 800 days. Maybe they understand that you need a certain level of frustration to stay playing.

How many days do you have to play for without understanding why before you give them any credit for it?