Poll: PVE Scaling

Options
2»

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, I'm one of those people who soft-cap (around 108 or so currently), so I don't know if some vets will hate me, but I don't grind the optimum grind, so I hardly ever place high. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, since ISO is so scarce, I'm waiting until I can max a bunch of my characters which I am pretty much only getting thanks to DDQ and some fun PVP action every once in a while.

Does this scaling vs covers thing mean I now need to max anyone I can or can I stay soft-capped until I feel I can level enough characters to not be utterly destroyed by PVP and PVE scaling?

Or is this a question that can't be answered yet, since this new PVE is just a test?

I ask because I would get some covers in a few upcoming weeks of DDQ which would be my 14th cover for a few characters. If it doesn't matter on my levels and only looks at the number of covers, then I guess I should max my characters so I don't lose an extra cover I would get from DDQ and just try my bestest to compete until I can finally max everyone via DDQ. If it will go back to looking at levels as opposed to cover numbers, then I will just sell off the extra covers and max my people when I have a good enough number of characters that could handle a large scaling.

Do these questions make sense...? icon_e_confused.gif

There is nothing wrong with leveling all of your characters even early on such as you are doing looking at your roster. Softcappers are people who have the ability to level their roster to maximum levels but choose not to for gaming the system reasons. I leveled all my characters to 110 starting out and then found which ones I liked best and started leveling them from there.