do something with TA Hulk!

Options
2»

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    My TAH is at 4,3,5 at level 70. My problem is when he is up for DPDQ I will probably put ISO into him so I can compte and get my LT. icon_rolleyes.gif

Somebody stop me I need help icon_e_confused.gif
    Why did on comment on this thread I just pulled my 13th Cho!!!! He is now 5,3,5. Why D3 why!!!!!

ROSEBUD!!!!!!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madok wrote:
    I agree...shoot him into the Sun.

What the heck did the sun ever do to you? Can you be sure his level of suck wouldn't kill the sun?

I say shoot him into deep space and hope he encounters the aliens coming to subjugate the human race.

Shooting Hulks into space to rid ourselves of the problem has a precedent for being a Very Bad Idea.

Yeah... no good has ever come of Space Hulks. And I'm fresh out of Terminators.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I must agree....LTs are hard to get, so when you pull him it's like opening socks on Xmas when you're 5 years old!!! You think to yourself "This present could have been anything! But it's friggin socks??? Does this person not know where the toy store is?!?". When half of the 2*s are better than a 4*, adjustments should be made. AND it's a friggin HULK!!?! Any Hulk should be a beast, or at least be able to fight Iron Fist....lol
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I must agree....LTs are hard to get, so when you pull him it's like opening socks on Xmas when you're 5 years old!!! You think to yourself "This present could have been anything! But it's friggin socks??? Does this person not know where the toy store is?!?". When half of the 2*s are better than a 4*, adjustments should be made. AND it's a friggin HULK!!?! Any Hulk should be a beast, or at least be able to fight Iron Fist....lol

And they're not even socks you actually like, they're tube socks, and in a color you don't like because everyone picks on you when you wear socks that color.