Unable to make purchases

2»

Comments

• slf03c
    slf03c Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    This is getting aggravating. They are just putting the tickets on hold until "they figure out the issue".
  • Mariatortilla1
    Mariatortilla1 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    It's been 23 days at this point. That's crazy to me
  • Well atleast I know its not just me that has this problem its been around 3 weeks with this problem.
  • Frank Castle 73
    Frank Castle 73 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I'm also having the issue. I bought the $19.99 one two weeks ago and then never got the coins for it. Opened a ticket and they credited me the coins, but now I can't make a purchase and I want to buy some covers. This is getting frustrating.
  • Just an update: It's still not fixed for me either. It's been almost a month now, I probably would've spent at least another 100.00 at this point. (Maybe it's for the best since it's saved me money) However, I still can't purchase anything at all. Now it looks like they're having a "Spring Sale" and a bunch of us aren't able to take advantage of this 30% bonus? I feel pretty ****. I started playing this game about 2 months ago. I spent a few hundred dollars. Now I'm unable to make purchases and I basically can't be competitive in any event. (They're pairing me with people who have maxed 5 star covers?) None of it makes sense. They were not helpful at all when I opened a ticket. They also told me to contact Apple. I did contact them and they said they absolutely can't complete transactions that way. Why would they suggest something that I can't even do if I wanted to? They should've verified with Apple that they could do that before suggesting. It's getting pretty old. I do like the game - just not the urgency in fixing a problem so that people can spend money. (Why would that not be their highest priority? Lol?)
  • Mariatortilla1
    Mulgrave wrote:
    Just an update: It's still not fixed for me either. It's been almost a month now, I probably would've spent at least another 100.00 at this point. (Maybe it's for the best since it's saved me money) However, I still can't purchase anything at all. Now it looks like they're having a "Spring Sale" and a bunch of us aren't able to take advantage of this 30% bonus? I feel pretty ****. I started playing this game about 2 months ago. I spent a few hundred dollars. Now I'm unable to make purchases and I basically can't be competitive in any event. (They're pairing me with people who have maxed 5 star covers?) None of it makes sense. They were not helpful at all when I opened a ticket. They also told me to contact Apple. I did contact them and they said they absolutely can't complete transactions that way. Why would they suggest something that I can't even do if I wanted to? They should've verified with Apple that they could do that before suggesting. It's getting pretty old. I do like the game - just not the urgency in fixing a problem so that people can spend money. (Why would that not be their highest priority? Lol?)

Lol I was just coming to post the same thing! I hate to admit I probably spend $60 a week on this game so I don't understand the lack of urgency to get it fixed. They have been responding to all of my emails to the covers I've lost because I'm unable to champion since I'm hoarding my ISO. And to add insult to injury, there's now a sale. This sucks
  • Skymedium
    Skymedium Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Still nothing?

Can we atleast get an update to know if we'll miss the sale or not.
  • So did you guys sell your expiring covers? They dont seem to have a solution to the problem so I may as well get something out of it since I cant add them to my roster.
  • I have had the same issue for weeks...
  • Adventfire
    Adventfire Posts: 76 Match Maker
    I've been having the same issue though not on apple but with Steam who tells me the funds were sent to MPQ so it's out of their hands. I have 2 4* and a 3* covers waiting for roster slots. I love this game and this is the first real problem I've had in a year so how they resolve this will determine if I keep playing or not.
  • Mariatortilla1
    I just downloaded the update and was able to make a purchase! Yay! For expired covers, they had me send a list of all the ones that expired.
  • the update fixed the problem hooray!
  • I have slightly different issue, but getting the cannot purchase after Google play flash on screen "already own this item". This was after doing 3 buys and having one jam, forcing me to retry last week

The one that d3 did not credit at the time shows paid on Google play.... and that was confirmed with Google... the only button the issue is with the Stark packages, no other was affected..., D3 did get the 20k credited today, but they put the ticket (205724) was put on "hold" with this message

"We deeply apologize for the inconvenience, and are actively working to resolve the issue. Until we have a fix released, we will place your ticket on hold in our queue and will contact you very soon with updates on the situation."

Also, we already have cleared cache in google play and data in google play and also cache in mpq... and in download manager. There are also multiple screen shots of the receipts, buy group members and the error on my Samsung devices I am seeing.

As I let them know, I am scheduled for a 2buy, 5buy, 3buy and 2buy during this sale I cannot take advantage of.... and this update did not resolve the issue that came out..., can a moderator please review this ticket and escalate the ticket for me... Thank you

G~Zilla / UM
  • I sent in message tonight and updated the game.
    Everything is working well again. Thanks guys!
  • Skymedium
    Thanks for making me pay for every unsuccessful purchase ive tried, my bank account approves.

Sigh

Ps: Atleast you fixed the bug
  • slf03c
    slf03c Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Bug has been fixed, but being told no compensation will be given unless I had covers expire. I did not have any covers expire, but playing at a high level, the lack of available hp cost me finishing in pvp and pve. Definitely unsatisfied with this lack of care for their customers.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Skymedium wrote:
    Thanks for making me pay for every unsuccessful purchase ive tried, my bank account approves.

Sigh

Ps: Atleast you fixed the bug
    That's... unfortunate. I would recommend you work with Customer Support to see if a refund is possible.
  • Skymedium
    Bug is back, wicked