Free for All Tournament.

Options
I'll start it off.

Week long tournament where you can use any team you want in a bracket of 500, with the rewards being Iron Mans (Mk 35 and 40).

Loki and Juggernaut are buffed. The buff to Loki is 75% and Juggernaut is 200%.

Good luck and have fun!

Comments

• Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    Good thing I didnt sell off my Juggernaut. Now to decide if I want to level him....
  • Dninot wrote:
    Good thing I didnt sell off my Juggernaut. Now to decide if I want to level him....

I am leveling mine definitely. 1200dmg at lvl 11 for 6AP? Yes please! =D
  • Dninot
    Options
    Ok, best team with Jugs involved, go!

I feel like I'm wasting Thor and Storm if I team them with him, because of the overlap in green and red.
  • holy damn, if you want to annoy the **** out of ppl, put juggernaut in your party, for 6 red, he'll one shot some characters and on defense, you don't give a damn if he does tremendous damage.
  • I'm going with thor, modern hawkeye and jugg for starters. But a different matter: Why the heck we always get cap America? ?? I want another 2 star hero -.-
  • I note that nobody is talking about leveling Loki. A 75% buff still makes him pretty awful. A 200% buff for Jugs makes him deadly.

The non-ISO/HP rewards on this one are very "meh" in my opinion
  • stockpile + red boost

free first turn kill (lol 2.8k nuke)
  • I actually like Storm and Juggs as characters (outside the game), so when I use them, I'm not just bandwagoning. 3rd slot is Thor because he's my highest lvl character so far. I'd love to be able to use Spidey, but the last event was unkind and gave me none.
  • You have a Classic Storm in your team? no prob, one shot kill with stock piles.
  • Of course one of the buffs is Juggernaut, the one guy I've been chucking covers out the window as fast as I get them...
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jctau2002 wrote:
    Of course one of the buffs is Juggernaut, the one guy I've been chucking covers out the window as fast as I get them...
    I am in the same boat. Still the rewards don't look that enticing so might just pick up some iso and not worry about trying to rank.
  • jctau2002 wrote:
    Of course one of the buffs is Juggernaut, the one guy I've been chucking covers out the window as fast as I get them...
    Every week tends to feature various characters. I don't think it should be any surprise. Fortunately, Juggs is pretty common. I threw out Wolvie when I first started playing. Never again.
  • Dninot
    Options
    Why would you throw out Wolverine?!
  • Hmmm i decided to use my venom team. Marvel Now Mag, Venom and spidey. Not really going all out for this tourney as i don't find Iron Man as that big of deal at the moment icon_e_confused.gif
  • Dninot wrote:
    Why would you throw out Wolverine?!
    I don't like him as a character (although I like Hugh Jackman) and was running low on storage. When I first started, I had the mentality of keeping only the characters I like. Now I keep everyone because the game seems to promote a rotational style of play rather than using 1 team for everything.
  • Playing Cap and Iron Man (35) + Jugg Cannon. Jugg is only level 13, but I have enough covers for level 35. I expect he will be closing in on that by the end. It is kind of sickening to see a level 13 one shot a level 30. icon_e_smile.gif Too bad he gets such terrible migraines...
  • Dninot
    Options
    I completely underestimated Jug. Great tanking ability once you level him up.
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It seems like we are losing less points on a loss, compared to prior tournaments.

Anyone else noticing this?
  • its always like that when everyone's low lp. then you get higher and WHAM BAM thank you maam
  • Hi Bainee. IIRC, you were at the top of my bracket for the unstable ISO-8 event with a ridiculous lead. Slightly off-topic, but you mind me asking what team you used for that?

Haven't actually started the tournament yet, I'm not sure if I want to jump on for an early 1200 for the HP reward, or just wait till friday to jump in. But if the point loss is indeed lower, that would be awesome to say the least and would definitely incentivise me to start early.