Women of Power: Celebrating Women's History Month

2»

Comments

• Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    cover art change is good to shake things up a bit. maybe if they increased draw rates for female characters or giving them an extra boost in game could of let this women really take over this game.
    i would like to see a multiplier for iso depending on how many women are on your team(1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x) or a fixed amount(+50,+100,+150). or for each women in your roster gives a 10% passive bonus( this can help drive some HP sales to buy rooster spots to help players fill up with women on their roster)
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    Big love from me for SheHulk. The look on her face, saying "Ready for round 2" is awesome. In all, the covers are top, but please no more cosplay covers...
  • Heartburn wrote:
    cover art change is good to shake things up a bit. maybe if they increased draw rates for female characters or giving them an extra boost in game could of let this women really take over this game.

Available in "Women of Marvel" tokens starting when that PVP finally gets there! icon_razz.gif
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would not object at all if these were kept as the regular covers. While she's not someone I have rostered, I think that the star.png Black Widow is a particular improvement over the cheesecake that normally is presented for her.
    Came back around just to say this - 100% this.

It's also weird to have such a good cover art and then the in-game character art is so poor. Wish they'd fix that as well.
  • GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    +1 to keep some of these, maybe even allow us to choose alt covers once we champion a character?
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    +1 to keep some of these, maybe even allow us to choose alt covers once we champion a character?
    I love that idea.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    They've added a variant cover to Elektra.

I actually really liked the original cover, it's a very unique style, but I also like this variant. I'd probably vote to keep the new one, just because we've had the original for about a year, so a change would be nice.