2»

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Miles's cover NEEDS to be this one

339244._SX640_QL80_TTD_.jpg
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I don't really have a problem with any of the artwork in the covers, but the ones I wish they would change are

1) Covers that don't actually "feature" the character. For example, Punisher (you can barely see him), GSBW (is that a Cap cover or a Black Widow cover, or Wolverine?), and the X-Men #1 covers (except the Magneto one). Although I'm okay with the X-Men one since it's awesome, but the game is still missing one of that set.

2) Covers that the in-game outfit doesn't actually match with the cover. Basically, all the Avengers 2 promotional characters (Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hulkbuster and Vision).
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heh, this should be the cover for OML:
    61s7EqhPIHL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Man this is not OML AT ALL, completely different timeline/universe, they dont have anything in common (and I love this cover). This is just an old Logan, but not the one in OML comics
    (where he basically kills all the x-men)

1) Covers that don't actually "feature" the character. For example, Punisher (you can barely see him), GSBW (is that a Cap cover or a Black Widow cover, or Wolverine?)

Well, that is in fact an Uncanny X-Men cover icon_razz.gif

The cover doesn't need to be from the char as long as he/she is prominently featured, but I agree that in this one she is not the most important char in that cover (or in that comic)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Frasaria wrote:
    who cares about the cover? They can all be black squares for all i care.

It's been a while since I wanted the "thumbs down" option back.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another cool idea would be a theme month based on artist. Steve McNiven is an amazing artist that has done a crapload of awesome covers. At least one of them has already been used in the game.