Poll: How much do you spend?

2»

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am around $200 total and been playing for close to two years. Half of that was when I bought my first stark salary as an Xmas present to myself at the end of last year and then had to spend it right away to buy IMHB covers as I found out soon after that HP wouldn't buy covers and I didn't want to sit on that much hp going forward. The other purchases were $5-$20 purchases early on in the game to buy roster slots for all of the new covers I was getting. I probably won't spend much more on the game at the present time except for a rare instance where I need HP for unexpected roster slots as I am at the point that they are 1000 hp each (or more?) now.
  • northnorth
    northnorth Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Pongie wrote:
    northnorth wrote:
    $5 on the new years sale. On day 680

Same in day 365. Thought it was $6.xx in my currency

Yeah it was something like that. It's given me a cushion since I only use HP for roster slots and go for characters that I want.

And I will not spend anymore money.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    I joined a top 100 PvP alliance, so I find I need to buy a ~$100 worth of imcoin.png every three months... so part-way between $50 and $20.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    paid 50 total doubt i ever pay any more ever unless something major happens... have 3k HP right now and 21 open slots and thinking about just going PVP will you will never need slots agin
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are people that are spending 52K+ a year on a **** match-3 mobile game.

I have no words.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    alaeth wrote:
    I joined a top 100 PvP alliance, so I find I need to buy a ~$100 worth of imcoin.png every three months... so part-way between $50 and $20.

If you need that much for shields just to keep pace with t100 alliance placement, you are definitely doing something very wrong.

Anyway, I've spent something like $150 in my near-on two years playing. $100 during the last anniversary, and a couple of those one-off sales since. Now that HP is pretty much only useful for shields, I'm not sure I have any motivation to buy again. After all, unless you're a whale the CoPs from purchases are negligible.
  • johnmcclane
    johnmcclane Posts: 170
    I've spent 2 times 5 €, maybe I'll spend 20 if there will be a sale.
  • monkey_tastic
    monkey_tastic Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    around £85.. which is around $120. Not too bad with a xbox game costing £50 at the moment and I get much less playing time out of those.

At present Steam states ive hit 1122 hours which is me spending around 10 cents per hour on the game... not too shabby I think.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    alaeth wrote:

If you need that much for shields just to keep pace with t100 alliance placement, you are definitely doing something very wrong.

Anyway, I've spent something like $150 in my near-on two years playing. $100 during the last anniversary, and a couple of those one-off sales since. Now that HP is pretty much only useful for shields, I'm not sure I have any motivation to buy again. After all, unless you're a whale the CoPs from purchases are negligible.

I was curious about that as well. I'm in a top 10 - 25 alliance, and I don't spend any money, other than the one time I bought the $5 start-of-year sale. I'll probably do those whenever they happen, because it's a great value.

Because of championing, I have so much HP flowing in that I often buy the 100 HP daily pve vault token, as long as I have over 5000 HP. Otherwise there wouldn't be much else to spend it on.