Patch Notes - R95 (02/29/16)

1235»

Comments

• New app is crashy. And thanks to that, my toons have hours to heal. icon_mad.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    CNash wrote:
    There can be more than one Hulk, except for when you're trying to play with Cho and Banner at the same time in MPQ, because of reasons.
    But hey, nobody actually wants to run TAHulk anyway. It turned out to be a piece of trivia, really.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    CNash wrote:
    There can be more than one Hulk, except for when you're trying to play with Cho and Banner at the same time in MPQ, because of reasons.
    But hey, nobody actually wants to run TAHulk anyway. It turned out to be a piece of trivia, really.

I enjoy running TAH, and every time i use Mastermind Excello! I swish and flick... it sounds like something learned at Hogwarts!
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Vision ai was supposed to be fixed so he does not spam his countdowns if one is already on board but in current pvp he seems to do so anyway...
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    poomermon wrote:
    Vision ai was supposed to be fixed so he does not spam his countdowns if one is already on board but in current pvp he seems to do so anyway...
    I believe the fix is that he doesn't spam the CD tile of the same type. So he won't cast heavy if there is already a heavy CD on the board, but he will still cast heavy if the board has a light CD on it, and vice versa.