Meto5000 wrote:
    JonnyRo wrote:
    by Meto5000 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:31 am

"There are:
    24 Mythics
    49 Rares
    89 Uncommons
    84 Commons"

Meto5000, please do not give false information, if you don't know the correct. I am sitting here looking at my inventory with 92 uncommons and 89 commons. Where in the world is this information at so I can tell someone to update it.

You're full of ****.

There are 246 cards in the set and my numbers are 100% correct. The only way you have more uncommons/commons than my numbers above is if you are cheating or through a game glitch. Magic Origins has 252 non basic land cards, 5 of which are Planeswalkers that are not included in MtGPQ which brings the number of cards in the set to 247. Finally, there's a single card in paper Magic Origins that did not make it to MtGPQ despite being partially coded: Macabre Waltz (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=398494). The reason it didn't make it in likely has to do with the gruesome artwork.

Anyways, just wanted to say that before YOU give false information make sure you have your facts straight (or stop cheating - whatever I don't care).

That is awesome info. I was just looking at this myself and was discounting the 5 planes walkers but forgot about the lands. Any idea what Nissa, Eastwood Seer does? I know she's a boss in chapter 2, but can't find the card. Thanks!

There is no Nissa Vastwood Seer card in mtgpq. That's just the name of the Nissa creature card that transforms into the Nissa planeswalker in paper mtg. Just like the other colored Planeswalkers in Origins.
  • ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Options
    ChrisTot wrote:
    Meto5000 wrote:
    JonnyRo wrote:
    by Meto5000 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:31 am

"There are:
    24 Mythics
    49 Rares
    89 Uncommons
    84 Commons"

Meto5000, please do not give false information, if you don't know the correct. I am sitting here looking at my inventory with 92 uncommons and 89 commons. Where in the world is this information at so I can tell someone to update it.

You're full of ****.

There are 246 cards in the set and my numbers are 100% correct. The only way you have more uncommons/commons than my numbers above is if you are cheating or through a game glitch. Magic Origins has 252 non basic land cards, 5 of which are Planeswalkers that are not included in MtGPQ which brings the number of cards in the set to 247. Finally, there's a single card in paper Magic Origins that did not make it to MtGPQ despite being partially coded: Macabre Waltz (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=398494). The reason it didn't make it in likely has to do with the gruesome artwork.

Anyways, just wanted to say that before YOU give false information make sure you have your facts straight (or stop cheating - whatever I don't care).

That is awesome info. I was just looking at this myself and was discounting the 5 planes walkers but forgot about the lands. Any idea what Nissa, Eastwood Seer does? I know she's a boss in chapter 2, but can't find the card. Thanks!

There is no Nissa Vastwood Seer card in mtgpq. That's just the name of the Nissa creature card that transforms into the Nissa planeswalker in paper mtg. Just like the other colored Planeswalkers in Origins.

Ahh, I didn't read the last line of the card and haven't played Mtg in a while. Whoops! That makes so much more sense now, thanks!
  • Just use the filter on your inventory to see. No need to manually count.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    pandabear wrote:
    Just use the filter on your inventory to see. No need to manually count.

The filter is great, but it doesn't tell you what cards you are missing. Actually, I'm not sure what comment you're responding to since you never use quotes icon_cool.gif
  • ChrisTot
    ChrisTot Posts: 167
    Options
    Meto5000 wrote:
    pandabear wrote:
    Just use the filter on your inventory to see. No need to manually count.

The filter is great, but it doesn't tell you what cards you are missing. Actually, I'm not sure what comment you're responding to since you never use quotes icon_cool.gif

How cool would that be? Displaying the cards we are missing but grayed out. They wouldn't need to show up in deck builder, but it totally makes sense for inventory.
  • Now that d3go has posted an official card gallery, do we have exact counts for cards in game, and cards per rarity?

It would be nice if there was a test list of the cards.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    Ty_Sylicus wrote:
    Now that d3go has posted an official card gallery, do we have exact counts for cards in game, and cards per rarity?

It would be nice if there was a test list of the cards.

Their card list doesn't have counts but mine does! There's a ton of different sorting and filtering options so you can see different counts for things like rarities, colors, and more.