Gwen 40 packs pull rate.

2»

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    I don't understand why people keep complaining about KD.
    And I don't understand where you saw anyone complaining about KD here...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    wymtime wrote:
    I don't understand why people keep complaining about KD.
    And I don't understand where you saw anyone complaining about KD here...
    From his post where people were questioning him having a maxed Gwen. Everyone looks at his roster because of how well know he is. I see other people post in other topics about how much people spend on the game and I have a feeling they are thinking about him. People in this thread are very supportive of him and that is awsome. When I read the post seeing that he was being contacted and he felt he was being questioned enough to post his thread I vented because I don't think he cheats, I think he plays the game his way, and people should understand that by now and play there way.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    kensterr wrote:
    The odds are the same for everyone but somehow KDN has higher chances of getting those odds? This is imba!

Anyone else thinks KDN sold his soul to the devil? icon_twisted.gificon_mrgreen.gificon_lol.gif
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    kensterr wrote:
    The odds are the same for everyone but somehow KDN has higher chances of getting those odds? This is imba!

Anyone else thinks KDN sold his soul to the devil? icon_twisted.gificon_mrgreen.gificon_lol.gif
    Maybe he's the devil trolling you
  • KingDreadnaught
    KingDreadnaught Posts: 92 Match Maker
    kensterr wrote:
    puppychow wrote:
    kensterr wrote:

Maybe he's the devil trolling you
    Or he's just a cute puppy, a very sexy man, a friend, a John Cena.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    From his post where people were questioning him having a maxed Gwen.
    Ah, I thought we were talking about the content of this thread, not PMs. Even the way the OP described them, I wouldn't characterize someone assuming he bought a ton of 40 packs as a "complaint" necessarily. I mean come on, the guy's roster is completely insane... if someone were going to "complain" to him, focusing on a 13 cover Gwen would be a silly thing to fixate on in that context.
  • dlegendary0ne
    dlegendary0ne Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Hi,

Recently I got few PMs about my Maxed Gwen, which pretty frustrated me from accusing I bought plenty of 40 packs to get her maxed.
    I got all 5 covers from PVE and the rest from 40 packs of the Pve event one. So now we have PVP of Gwen, the Main Stage. I've record my pulls and I got a high amount of Gwen which very satisfied me. I wonder if others get a high amount of Gwen through her Pvp 40packs like me or what's your best streak? Let's share the info.

Here's the link for my 1x40 pack pull for Gwen Pvp event pack.

https://youtu.be/I33jnQ4ioqM

Enjoy,
    C.

Dude, I appreciate you sharing the info to prove you earned your covers, but even if you didn't, it doesn't matter. People are just mad because you can and they can't. They can kick rocks. What you do with your money and your game is your business. It's not like it's stopping other people from playing.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm always curious how people even come across 4 months old threads to bump. Was it a name search? A keyword? Was he really bored and read through 30 pages of threads before finding the perfect one to comment on?

64943451.jpg